Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking For Oriental Girls In Sheffield  (Read 27927 times)

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Saw Jasmine at Mirrortalk. Was very lucky as I was last customer before their work Christmas do so she had just had hair/nails done. Very attractive lady, super massage. Would recommend.

Offline BP96

Saw Jasmine at Mirrortalk. Was very lucky as I was last customer before their work Christmas do so she had just had hair/nails done. Very attractive lady, super massage. Would recommend.

Hahahaha

Hello Jasmine, nice to see you on here!

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Ha ha, first comment on here and trolled already  :drinks:

Offline 2F2F

How does a 4 hand massage work here? Anyone had one? Do one of the ladies walk out whilst the other gives you HR at the end ? Do they both stay in the room? How much do you tip extra on top of the £60 per hour rate?

Offline 2F2F

I was referring to a 4 hand massage @ Mirrortalk.....

Offline nicebutjim

Only tried once.
very enjoyable trying to guess who is massaging what
Both stayed in room one did HR
Dick not big enough for 2!
Tipped both £10

Offline joexxx

Does anyone know if mirror talk is open on Sundays?

Offline derf

Mirror Talk on the moor does not open on Sunday's but their sister place Muangkwhan at woodseats does

James999

Is this the Tanya one of you guys was looking for earlier in the post/year?

Alternatively do any of you have any experiences with her?

External Link/Members Only

How odd, posting this and then reporting it asking it to be removed, why?

Offline tony2311

There is 2 dens in Sheffield that has real Chinese girls, but their advert is only on wechat. If you search local on wechat you will see advert. Only thing is the dens are aim at students and might not accept English punters

Offline Ade65

Mirror Talk on the moor does not open on Sunday's but their sister place Muangkwhan at woodseats does

On Gumtree Mirrortalk now say they open Sundays too :)

Offline Ade65

There is 2 dens in Sheffield that has real Chinese girls, but their advert is only on wechat. If you search local on wechat you will see advert. Only thing is the dens are aim at students and might not accept English punters

Got a link?

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

downloaded wechat but couldnt find anything local that you speak of, no idea what a "den" is or what there name is, any more details mate??

Offline tony2311

It's in Sheffield so you have to be within 15km, also he only on after 7:00pm when they start work Hidden Image/Members Only[/URL]

Offline Nippleman

In what way has she got attitude problem? been thinking of booking her.
[/quote

Did anyone ever get a booking with Rebecca and any feedback. I see she still advertises.

Thanks
N

Offline ricky d

It's in Sheffield so you have to be within 15km, also he only on after 7:00pm when they start work

This is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!

Do you have the wechat of other dens in Sheffield too?

Offline hboy

Hi Tony2311 & Ricky D I had similar problems with typing "local " into the search box in wechat chats nothing relevant to "dens" or Chinese students tried after 7 o clock like you suggested could you PM me with how to find . What I am doing wrong etc as I am interested in oriental girls ?

Offline ricky d

I've been using my Chinese language skills and found a Chinese language classifieds site (netbirds.com), where the above wechat and a dozen or so more are listed, mostly with no pictures, all in Chinese.

The above account says specifically says their services are aimed at Chinese guys looking for a taste of home. Luckily I am of Chinese blood and can just about hold a basic conversation in Chinese so I booked myself in for this afternoon.

Will report back later, hopefully with a smile on my face.

Edit: it does look like most of the classifieds in that site go through to agents each with a couple apartments each with a couple girls. All look like mainland Chinese students. Living the dream.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:45:19 am by ricky d »

Offline tony2311

The link i post are aim at the chinese student. the girls are always under 25 and change weekly. the title will be in chinese so you cant search. if the girl is in sexy custrome and have phone number.. it means it is a working girl

overdone

I know she's not OG but I would love to have this girl on top of me in Sheffield
External Link/Members Only