Let down by a handful of chicas I decide to spend my hard earned on another visit to the famous Maria.
External Link/Members OnlyRang her, answered instantly and got my ass over there within 30 mins.
Once inside I said to her I’m not here for a massage, can we get straight to the fucking and to my surprise she said yes, jackpot baby.
Straight into deep French kissing , she was wearing a tight white tshirt and denim shorts.
Within seconds she was into her birthday suit and then on her knees giving brilliant sloppy OWO then stood for a while so I could get a mouthful of those massive tits.
After a while I asked if I could return the favour and she bent over the massage bed and parted her cheeks so I went to work on her cunt and ass with no arguments.
On with the condom I started to bang a way in doggy style until I exploded inside her, thought damn I didn’t last long and the punt was over and done with but after giving me a quick clean up she said “why don’t you join me in the shower” which was a great reason to extend the meet and wash the stink off me before retuning to the missus.
Into the shower where I spent a good ten minutes with my tongue down her throat while smothering her fat tits with shower gel while she wanked me furiously until I came again.
Dried off, slipped her the €50 and away I went with a silly grin on my face, straight on the bus outside, what a great afternoon despite the raging heat.