Author Topic: SexyThaiElla - Wallasey  (Read 2164 times)


6 review(s) for SexythaiElla (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Girl only in Wallasey until the weekend. But did say next stop will be ST Helen’s so anyone who enjoys the company of a sexy cute little thsi who aims to please I’d highly recommend.
Comms bit slow on text replies initially but agreed 60 min massage for £130 incl DFK, OWO, RO, FS and massage, no extras costs.
Location well known Thai shop close to Wallasey village. Entrance not discreet but I’m not local so not really an issue for me.
Girl it’s is the girl in the pics pretty face, small in height and slim figure, I was a happy bunny as she greeted me just wearing black underwear concealed by a silk dressing gown.
Room been here before so it’s a room on first floor with 2 single beds pushed together
Meet money handed over and Ella leavers room to stash cash and returns just as I’m stood in my boxers. Intense look I her eyes and we begin some very full on DFK which landed throughout the session. Hands roaming I undress her and reveal a stunning slim boy with nice pair of c cup boobs with responsive nipples. Nice shaved pussy and cute little bum. Lay her on the bed and began kissing her all over it ws very GFE so enjoying my time. O to RO and she gets wet very quick and climaxes early doors with the taste of her juices on my tongue. She clamps my head still wanting my tongue on her pusdy with a few licks of her arse.
My turn as she sits between my legs and gives a very sensual BJ including some DT as she gags on my cock. Plenty of attention to my balls, this goes on for a while as she varies pace and technique
Onto cowgirl and what a site as she bounces up and down on my civil constantly leaning forward for more DFK. Them into mush as I band away, she takes a great pounding and she orgasms again. Finally into doggy and I band away until I finish in the bag. Catch my breath as we lie next to each other some more kissing
20 minutes left and she bed is a decent massage on my back as she tries to get some life back into my cock, but he wasn’t up for round 2
Quick clean up, kiss’s and cuddle before I leave
Have to say I would see agsin one of the better Thai girls I’ve had recently

Offline Chester1983

she sounds well worth a trip up from Chester to visit

Does she also rim you? Or was it only something she receives?


Offline Blue1878

She didn’t rim me but I gave her a little attention which she was receptive to