Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Cash  (Read 2462 times)

Offline akauya

Now gentlemen, please don't fall over yourselves... Mistress Cash has arrived

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please form an orderly queue - I can already hear the stampede of punters wanting to be her slave :D

Offline myothernameis

Now gentlemen, please don't fall over yourselves... Mistress Cash has arrived

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please form an orderly queue - I can already hear the stampede of punters wanting to be her slave :D

take it you first in the queue, and already have emptied your bulging wallet  :wacko:

Offline akauya

take it you first in the queue, and already have emptied your bulging wallet  :wacko:

Couldn't help it. It was too tempting   :crazy:

Offline ianvilla

You couldn't make it up!!! I bet some idiot will fall for it. Anybody out there going to TOFTT???   :dash:  :dash:

Offline NIK

Stupid cunt. Who the hell would pay for nothing? You may as well just give it to charity rather than these lowlife twats.  :mad:

Offline iPad3

Whoever she is (con man or woman) they are no better than these scumbags who go round ripping old ladies off for roof repairs etc, this is essentially praying on the weak as anyone falling for this has an issue.

Yet another example of AW allowing things that should be stopped simply because they profit too!!!

Pompoy123

I wonder if she does WWO (wallet with out) POF (pounds on face)  :lol: :lol:

Offline Boundless

I've already adopted her electricity bill, getting hard at the thought of her meter whizzing round.

Offline CBPaul

I've already adopted her electricity bill, getting hard at the thought of her meter whizzing round.

Git ! I wanted that one, now I'm stuck with her gas bill  :D

Seriously, I've seen invitations to adopt many different things over Christmas, don't want a snow leopard or a three legged donkey but adopt a household bill, in return for a humiliation text and a pair of worn knickers. FFS. 

Offline Fabaceous

Ha ha - seems to be copied from here: External Link/Members Only - for girlies and External Link/Members Only for boys!
I might set up a page like that! How am I going to explain all of my new income???

fredpunter

Ha ha - seems to be copied from here: External Link/Members Only - for girlies and External Link/Members Only for boys!
I might set up a page like that! How am I going to explain all of my new income???

No need to worry about that till it starts to arrive ..... the second part of that sentence may be redundant

Offline akauya

Git ! I wanted that one, now I'm stuck with her gas bill  :D

Lightweights, I've already adopted her broadband and water bills. I wonder if she will let me adopt her  monthly shoes budget... mmmm getting a hard on just thinking abut it  :D

Offline CBPaul

Lightweights, I've already adopted her broadband and water bills. I wonder if she will let me adopt her  monthly shoes budget... mmmm getting a hard on just thinking abut it  :D

Broadband, water and shoes -  that's just greedy ! You really should leave something for the long queue of prospective slaves to pay for  :D

I'm looking forward to gaining my erection when the gas bill drops through the letter box.

Offline KidCandyShop

I'll pick up her gas bill if she pays my punting bills.

Offline SamLP

Thank fuck I made a new years resolution to stop giving money away for free.. but I may be tempted to break it if she needs help paying off her mortgage. The thought of it is making me hard! Fuck it what's her number?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Are you sure she's not Romanian?  :wackogirl:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Joking aside, there are plenty of sad fucks who will sign up to this kind of bollocks - most probably found on plonkernet.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:21:40 pm by Bangers and Gash »

potato

I read her in depth profile and wondered whether it was the missus for a while, seems to the the same deal....  :D

raylondoner

I read her in depth profile and wondered whether it was the missus for a while, seems to the the same deal....  :D

Same here - I thought it was your missus as well!  :dance:

BENBOW10

Walt Disney was great at fantasy :) Nothing, just give us the money :D Bet she votes conservative :angelgirl:

Offline Londonpunter30

Never understood this whole BDSM isn't part of sex thing anyway.  Why pay for no sex or touching.  Saw one post on a BDSM forum where someone complained because the mistress had se. With him while he was tied up

Offline myothernameis

Are you sure she's not Romanian?  :wackogirl:

How do you know she is a she, for all we know it a he

Offline knightofthegarter

Never understood this whole BDSM isn't part of sex thing anyway.  Why pay for no sex or touching.  Saw one post on a BDSM forum where someone complained because the mistress had se. With him while he was tied up

I couldn't agree more. I think much of the whole professional dominatrix thing has come about because there are women who would like to have the income of a wg but don't like the idea of having to have sex to earn their money. I'm not criticising the punters who like a bit of kink,(I love face sitting for example) but if the fun doesn't involve actual sex or at least a bj/hj then it is really just a con, pure and simple. Ridiculous prices for dress up games really. And this is before we discuss the ones who'll kick their clients in the balls while insulting them, who are probably exploiting sufferers of some kind of psychological issue.