Author Topic: Krakow experience  (Read 2854 times)

Offline insertmindhere

Recently return from Krakow, Poland.
After arriving at my hotel, found out that right next door was a massage establishment Reina spa (External Link/Members Only); which very openly advertised what was on offer. This peaked my interest and I decided to find out what it was like compared to the uk offering of Thai/Chinese massages.
Reached out via WhatsApp, comms quick and efficient with perfect English; provided with a link to a website of which girls were working with pictures. They offered recommendations after asking what sort of girl interested me (shy, talkative, size, hair colour etc) went with Ariel, whilst far from disappointed with who I met, they were not who was pictured (pictures had tattoos, the girl did not) a petite blond girl with glasses and tits with perfectly fit in your hand.

First time was simply amazing, both relaxing and arousing; beautiful uni student who gave me an unforgettable experience. Whilst touching may not be permitted, she certainly allowed a very good view, using the full wall mirror to ensure I never missed anything. Then in the turn one of the most sensual and electrifying build ups I’ve had.

The massage was sandwiched by showers before and after, with this stunning beauty on her knees in front of me cleaning every inch, if only bj was offered if would have been perfect. Alas this is a hands only place, which may not be what everyone is looking for, it certainly got the job done.

With some time to kill on my last day I had hoped to try somewhere else, however the others I tried either did not respond or availability did not sync up.
So decided on a second visit, this time not offered a choice of girl (possibly due short notice) but I arrived and was shown to a cute brunette, never given a name. This time it was a little awkward as after being told to strip, I was then made to stand and wait for the shower to be free (turns out there’s only 1 shower for about 4 massage rooms, also doubles as sauna/spa which they offer as separate service). Massage was still good, though she seemed less comfortable with showing off the goods. Still achieved the ultimate aim for this visit.
All told still very enjoyable and a good way to end my time in krakow; though had the first visit been like this I doubt a second would have happened.

Offline pvcleatherrm

Nice review. What was the website that you were directed to to see the girls? Different from the main page website?
Thanks.

Offline The_Rose_age