Author Topic: Sugar daddy meet price jump  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Fredbet

Having spent the last 4 months having free use of a girl half my age, I decided that no amount of crazy is worth good sex.
But it’s so true. The unstable ones and certainly more entertaining in bed.

So I’ve tried to resign up for sdm and while it was far better value than seeking I see the price is now insane like the ex.
Have I missed something? The cost of oil making things harder??

Offline harryhavanagh



Offline mkrider

Inflation seems to be rising the cost of everything including this hobby. I used seeking alot over the years but stopped now because of the price but also the girls on there. An average looking girl with 3 kids wanting £500 ppm...not what it used to be. Another example I was a regular of a provider who had her rates at £60 per half hour in 2023, now at £100.

Offline worstnameever

what do you get for your £500 a month? An adultwork girl is £150 an hour so if you get 5 or 6 hours a month its not a bad deal if you can cancel you subscription any time.
a £60 to £100 price rise over 3 years is fair enough.

Offline Hornylad

the ones on the sugar daddy sites. you have to negotiate with them. some of them can be aggressive in their responses. give them the same energy, remind them supply vs demand. Alot of them lie and claim very conveniently my last arrangement was paying xyz.. my response so go back to them.. what you still doing on the site!!. you shouldnt be paying more than £200/250 per meet IMO.. also if you do see one, after a few meets try to negotiate the rate.. she will be more open to it.. remember your the prize not her!!!

Offline Mr Garmin

what do you get for your £500 a month? An adultwork girl is £150 an hour so if you get 5 or 6 hours a month its not a bad deal if you can cancel you subscription any time.
a £60 to £100 price rise over 3 years is fair enough.

I think you misunderstand Mr Rider, ppm is Pay Per Meet, not Pay Per Month :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ifajs71

As of this morning, it's $300 per month. My account has been cancelled

Offline marmalade17

I've found the more glamorous profiles mean more emphasis on price and less chat.  The profiles that are more down to earth are going to be less demanding.    Also the ladies that bring up cost very early on will be after a price.  The ladies that move to whatsapp without talking about price and chat about everyday stuff are going to be more like a FWB and probably accept what you offer. 

My usual line is to say that's a bit more than I was planning once I've taken account of the hotel cost and I'd love to be able to meet regularly.  They'll ask what you had in mind, you name your price.  The ladies who see you as FWB will realise you're offering what you can afford and go with the flow.  Also a gift such as flowers, chocolates, perfume, bubbly really help too.



« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 04:06:03 pm by marmalade17 »

Offline Snagbadjer

I've found the more glamorous profiles mean more emphasis on price and less chat.  The profiles that are more down to earth are going to be less demanding.    Also the ladies that bring up cost very early on will be after a price.  The ladies that move to whatsapp without talking about price and chat about everyday stuff are going to be more like a FWB and probably accept what you offer. 

My usual line is to say that's a bit more than I was planning once I've taken account of the hotel cost and I'd love to be able to meet regularly.  They'll ask what you had in mind, you name your price.  The ladies who see you as FWB will realise you're offering what you can afford and go with the flow.  Also a gift such as flowers, chocolates, perfume, bubbly really help too.

I took an SP some chocolates once and she didn't even offer me one the cheeky cow.

Offline Liketolick

Quote from: Fredbet I'm not sure if you have missed anything but can you send contact info for the insane  sex mad freak lol=topic=459902.msg4495283#msg4495283 date=1783855263
Having spent the last 4 months having free use of a girl half my age, I decided that no amount of crazy is worth good sex.
But it’s so true. The unstable ones and certainly more entertaining in bed.

So I’ve tried to resign up for sdm and while it was far better value than seeking I see the price is now insane like the ex.
Have I missed something? The cost of oil making things harder??