Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRINCESS KAYA  (Read 3213 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Had to go near crawley long drive,
Nice looking Romanian woman, late 20's.
Wanted to stay 1 hour, but she could only see me for 30 mins..
£60 for gfe 30 mins..
Tall, nice pretty face, good figure otherwise apart from breasts being sloppy droopy..
Nice slow passionate dfk, very good slow firm oral without condom with brilliant eye contact.
Nice sweet mango, enjoyed me giving her oral and told me she was genuinely enjoying, wrapped her legs around my head whilst performing oral on her..
Sex was good missionary and doggy..
Is a bit assertive in her attitude, but otherwise easy to get on with..
I was disappointed did not get to stay an hour with her..
Otherwise great vfm...

ATTITUDE 9/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7/10 (would of been 8 had breasts been up and firmer)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Offline Jayxxxxx

My experience with her was she can be unreliable, I text to confirm availability, called to confirm booking, booked via adultwork as well, called in the morning on the day then arive in town to be told she can't see me, so plan b but no one in Croydon worth see seeing

Offline king tarzan

I am very circumspect about seeing romanian women, they tend to tell a lot of porky pies and a lot of them tend to to bareback, which is A BIG NO NO for me..
i took a risk to drive to other side of london , but worth it to a extent...

Offline monstar

I am very circumspect about seeing romanian women, they tend to tell a lot of porky pies and a lot of them tend to to bareback, which is A BIG NO NO for me..
i took a risk to drive to other side of london , but worth it to a extent...

Thanks for the review KT. :hi:

Be careful with this one, her "extra charge?" FAQ may be suggesting she offers BB ("something not on my playlist") at an extra charge and she does not have the usual; Q. BB? A. NO! - I could be wrong though.  :unknown:

Offline BlackWizard

I'm glad she's been reviewed here. Being located near Croydon it's a dead zone.

Maybe a week or two back she had a picture up that showed a bit of her face, and that tiny bit was intriguing.

Would you say she's a pretty girl? The sloppy breasts wouldn't be too much of a problem at her price, but Croydon is home of a lot of "facially challenged" girls, as long as she's pretty I'd be up for it.

Also, without being to specific obviously, whereabouts in Croydon in she?

taffy

So after 268 posts and 27 reviews you're unable to post the profile link correctly.  Either that or you're doing it on purpose

Offline king tarzan

sge is located in nice hotel near east croydon station..

very pretty face,really enjoyed slow dfk with her.. a lot of dfk..

Offline JamesRockford

So after 268 posts and 27 reviews you're unable to post the profile link correctly.  Either that or you're doing it on purpose

Mate, stop being Mr Snide and provide some reviews yourself

Offline king tarzan

when i was making out with her, on top of her, i had no rubber on at that stage, she put her hand on her pussy, which assured me she does not do bareback, which was a relief, i also thought the extra thing might be bareback, luckily not... i asked her if she does bareback, luckily to my relief she said NO.. otherwise i would of put my clothes on and left..

Offline monstar

when i was making out with her, on top of her, i had no rubber on at that stage, she put her hand on her pussy, which assured me she does not do bareback, which was a relief, i also thought the extra thing might be bareback, luckily not... i asked her if she does bareback, luckily to my relief she said NO.. otherwise i would of put my clothes on and left..

Thanks for the update KT - on this occasion I'm happy to be proven wrong. :thumbsup: