Author Topic: AmyLouise Price - Beccles  (Read 1714 times)


2 review(s) for Amylouise Price (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline myredsass

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 30mins

Not been punting for a while, situations changed so decided to go see Amy.

The place seems to be a holiday let and was very neat and tidy, it is set back so no one would see you waiting by the door, plenty of parking in the area.

Amy herself is an attractive woman maybe a little older than her page states but has had some work. Lots of tattoos, a great body and a cracking pair of lungs.

It was very hot and she only had a fan to keep cool but made the most of it.

Started with oral on her, she tasted good and made all the right noises, I never know if they are actually enjoying but she said it was good

She then went down on me, nice technique when in her mouth but was only let down by stopping every few seconds and using her hand, I guess to speed things up, I had  to stop her from doing that.

Then on with the bag and the main event, I only wanted mish but asked her to wrap her legs around and scrape her nails down my back which she did.

I would go see her again

Offline Sam666

Where abouts in Beccles is she based, might be abit to close to home for me? Thanks