Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Moon - Wimbledon  (Read 3045 times)

12 review(s) for EVE MOON (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jayxxxxx

External Link/Members Only

Eve Moon Was my Plan B as while on my way to Plan A I got blown out by Izabel28 which I gave a negative review on the day.

As a plan B Eve was most probably a better option

Called and received a text straight away.

House on busy residential road with no front garden, was left at the door for a few minutes more than I would have liked... especially when the road was busy with builders and neighbours floating around, inside the house was really nice and clean and bedroom was well layed out and nice.

Eve herself wore a black dress and looked cute, seemed a bit withdrawn and her English seemed poor throughout my visit but was always smily and polite, just didn't click personality wise,

Appearance wise I would say she's gone up a dress size since her photos and is very much pear shape as the extra weight has gone on her arse and hips (Pumps will love that arse) she is around a size 14 I would say but wouldn't say she's particularly fat  anywhere as saw no roles.

ok services: sensual massage that got my hairs on my neck up, brushing her nipples and lots of kissing was fantastic, then onto ow as that's my preference and OMG she can suck like a dyson, got close and wanted to last as I didn't think i'd pop twice and I wanted to fuck her,
so started in missionary and the oral had got me to the edge too soon as we were about to swap positions pop 1, arghhh, then some mutal sensual massage both ways then Eve suggested we try pop 2 (Nice when the girl offers pop 2), think she realised how much I liked her oral and I wasn't going to disagree  so this time I popped ow in her mouth, couldn't believe she got a second pop as its a rarity for me so extra kudos for that.

overview

positves - great oral/popped twice
negative - bit cold personality wise but warmed up as the meeting progressed/ location not the most discreet

would I go back - yes for the oral alone

p.s this was a pre xmas punt so she is away now but she did say she would be back end January
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 04:32:27 pm by Jayxxxxx »

Offline pumps

Appearance wise I would say she's gone up a dress size since her photos and is very much pear shape as the extra weight has gone on her arse and hips (Pumps will love that arse) she is around a size 14 I would say but wouldn't say she's particularly fat  anywhere as saw no roles.

:lol: are you sure about that?

Thanks for the review! I've always seen her working besides the other popular Hungarians when they used to work in Wimbledon, but nothing about this women has caught my sights, but this review has given me something to consider at least.

Offline Jayxxxxx

The arse reminded me of angela who was based on  selhurst road with shiela and make weird comments??who happens to be back in Croydon again, however eve's thigh's are bigger ...

Offline lewishamguy

I saw Eve twice I'll say she's 10-12. Her OWO, ball licking was pretty good. ;)

Offline pumps

The arse reminded me of angela who was based on  selhurst road with shiela and make weird comments??who happens to be back in Croydon again, however eve's thigh's are bigger ...

Say no more you've literally gotten me hooked now, Soon as she's back I'll be booking her.

Don't remind me of Angela, her Ass was perfect but hygiene and that personality of hers IS terrible!

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi lewishamguy,

No way a 10/12 come December round her ass and thighs,maybe 10/12 top half at a push but I wasn't complaining lol

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hi lewishamguy,

No way a 10/12 come December round her ass and thighs,maybe 10/12 top half at a push but I wasn't complaining lol

Quesadilla

I saw her a couple of times as well - latest was 29 Nov. Would definitely not have said a size 14 then for sure but obviously lots can happen to someone's weight in a fairly short space of time.

My first visit her OWO  / handjob / massage were the best I've ever had - so good I never got as far as full sex! However I made a point of going back for the full works and must admit found her also to be not very intimate - everything was delivered as per her likes list but not a lot of passion / intimacy / connection. A good enough punt and would not rule out a revisit but a bit too lacklustre to make her a regular despite a very good price and being very local for me.

Offline pumps

hmmm seems like there's a small discrepancy on her size

Offline lewishamguy

Hi lewishamguy,

My last visit was end of October I remember. Agree she got some weight in lower part but her stomach/belly was looking good not like a fat girl. So I would say a max. of size 12. ;)

jason26

Would you say this is an accurate representation of how big her lower half is?

Offline lewishamguy

Yeap that's her accurate size until my last visit. ;)

Quesadilla

Yeap that's her accurate size until my last visit. ;)

Same for me seeing her end of November.

jason26

Thanks guys, think I will be paying her visit once she returns  :hi:

Offline pumps

she may still be comparable to Angela, It looks like she's got more thigh, but less butt which is more important to me.

here is angela for those that don't know

NSFW:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:34:10 pm by pumps »

jason26

Where is Angela these days? I've noticed her old AW profile is gone and then she set up a new one a couple of weeks ago but can't seem to find it

Offline pumps

Where is Angela these days? I've noticed her old AW profile is gone and then she set up a new one a couple of weeks ago but can't seem to find it

its still there, her aw user ID is 2787638

but her profile is set to distribute content only, which is the reason why you cant find it.

cheers

UberX

hmmm..her bum is perfect for doggy mode in my liking. I shall try her. :kiss:

Offline The_Don

p.s this was a pre xmas punt so she is away now but she did say she would be back end January

Thanks for the reviews you been putting up  :thumbsup: