Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning - Beth BBW Norwich on Adultwork  (Read 1409 times)

Offline madeinwales56

I would like to warn you about this profile on adultwork under the name of Beth BBW. Here she is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As you can see her prices are extremely low and the text of her profile very compelling. A phone number is displayed and (as happened to me) if you call it you start receiving texts from Adultway promoting their own site and specific girls. You will also see that despite having zero feedback she has decided to hide her feedback because I made a spurious booking with her so I could leave a warning on her negative feedback. It's no surprise the feedback is now hidden. Do not be fooled and fall for this profile or you will be inundated with unwanted texts.

Offline CBPaul

Good warning  :drinks:

Pity you have to put up with the endless texts from these bastards now. They seem to get you through the too good to be true profiles, so another pitfall to go with B&S and non-existent prossies.

Offline socks

I would like to warn you about this profile on adultwork under the name of Beth BBW. Here she is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As you can see her prices are extremely low and the text of her profile very compelling. A phone number is displayed and (as happened to me) if you call it you start receiving texts from Adultway promoting their own site and specific girls. You will also see that despite having zero feedback she has decided to hide her feedback because I made a spurious booking with her so I could leave a warning on her negative feedback. It's no surprise the feedback is now hidden. Do not be fooled and fall for this profile or you will be inundated with unwanted texts.
Shite buckets - another case in point for the punting phone cause! Lucky you didn't get tagged by those fuckers who charge you for the texts they send you. Fucking cunts they are - even get kids with PAYG phones and empty their credit. CUNTS

Anyway how can you be sure the link is to this girl MiW - apart from the apparent that her profile is too good to be true, from a range of services and price perspective at least? If you're anything like me and I suspect you are :cool:, she won't have been the only lucky lady attracting your text attentions at the time!

Offline madeinwales56

Shite buckets - another case in point for the punting phone cause! Lucky you didn't get tagged by those fuckers who charge you for the texts they send you. Fucking cunts they are - even get kids with PAYG phones and empty their credit. CUNTS

Anyway how can you be sure the link is to this girl MiW - apart from the apparent that her profile is too good to be true, from a range of services and price perspective at least? If you're anything like me and I suspect you are :cool:, she won't have been the only lucky lady attracting your text attentions at the time!

I can be sure, Socks, that the texts I received from Adultway is linked to this profile as I have not been punting with anyone other than a regular in the past couple of months. Our Beth BBW is the only other prossie I have contacted in at least two months. And it's no coincidence that the profile had not been logged on since 23rd December until today in between which time I left my negative feedback and now it's hidden. All that evidence, I would put to my learned friend, leads me to believe that this woman is as connected to Adultway as a puppy sitting next to a pile of steaming poop. I rest my case.

Offline socks

I can be sure, Socks, that the texts I received from Adultway is linked to this profile as I have not been punting with anyone other than a regular in the past couple of months. Our Beth BBW is the only other prossie I have contacted in at least two months. And it's no coincidence that the profile had not been logged on since 23rd December until today in between which time I left my negative feedback and now it's hidden. All that evidence, I would put to my learned friend, leads me to believe that this woman is as connected to Adultway as a puppy sitting next to a pile of steaming poop. I rest my case.
The bitch