Author Topic: Do we have any troops on the ground in Thailand???  (Read 5866 times)

Offline Fatman

Hi All,

Apologies for yes a new thread on Thailand!  :dash:

Is anyone there? I’m getting a little nervous as I might be the only person doing the crusading on my own 😂😂😂 I will have to do the “take one for the team” it’s going to be a massive cross to bear 🐻
9 day in the Nam/Patts tour 4 and counting :yahoo: :yahoo: Chiang Mai 5 day then into bkk so a different strategy.
Don’t think the weather in Phuket isn’t great in July/august the only draw would have been going to Suzie wongs gogo it’s top draw the girls look amazing.

Wish my luck I’ll file a report asap.

Happy hunting chaps  :hi:

Offline lestalesta

I'm in Bangkok 26-29 July.

edit - I wasn't paying attention!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2026, 07:22:25 pm by lestalesta »

Offline jb238

I'll be in Thailand next month:

Bangkok 16th - 19th August
Pattaya 20th - 23rd August
Phuket 24th - 28th August

Offline vindici

25th September to 18th October 2026

I'll be on the ground in Patts.

Offline sugardaddy0511


Offline Gas Man 40s

In Pattaya 20th - 25th August

Offline Pauld344

I'm in Thailand 21st October - 4th November.
I've not booked any hotels yet, but I'll be splitting my time between Bangkok and Pattaya.

Offline exhippy

I will be in Pattaya July 20-23. I would be happy to meet up with anyone. (Going there just after I leave my Philippines girlfriend who I have treated to a month in Thailand but has to go home to take her MA exams. I am 75, she is 25 lol)

Online RogerBoner

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,837
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 57

Offline AceVentura_1

Any ukp guys in patts sept 4-13, met some guys in march as a newish guy (20 odd years since visits) absolutely great time, we didn’t live in each other’s pockets,  just met up with friendly faces and knowledge/story sharing, IMO 1 of the best holidays I’ve ever been on, hope to meet again next year,

Anyway if anyone fancies a beer  :drinks:

Offline Browser34

I’m there from 6 Oct. Happy to meet up with troops. First time to Thailand. Three days in BKK then off to Pattaya and beyond. Three weeks of whatever I fancy.

Online Richjimbo


Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,150
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167

For those on the ground in Thailand or S.E. Asia can they give an update on the Top End Soapy Massage Parlours please  :hi:

Online Richjimbo

Happy to extensive research!  :hi:

Offline JohnHerts

In Pattaya 24th Aug to 4th Sept if any one interested in meet-ups for bars, girls, pool, etc

Offline lestalesta

I'm back in BKK 17-27th September if anyone is around.

Offline Colston36

I will be in Pattaya July 20-23. I would be happy to meet up with anyone. (Going there just after I leave my Philippines girlfriend who I have treated to a month in Thailand but has to go home to take her MA exams. I am 75, she is 25 lol)

Clearly you have arranged your life better than I did.

Online londonroad

My first visit will be 5/11 to 24/11. Hoping to meet up with some of the experienced ukp guys whilst I’m in the country. Starting in Bangkok, then moving onto Pattaya. Expect to also go on some sightseeing short tours.

Offline Browser34

My first visit will be from 7 Oct for three weeks. Starting in BKK and then to various parts of the country. Your advice on these pages is brilliant. Would love to meet up once I arrive if any of you are around.

Offline Uk765

BKK/Patts 15th Sept - 14th Oct

3rd of the year. 6th overall.

Offline m517517

In Pattaya 24th Aug to 4th Sept if any one interested in meet-ups for bars, girls, pool, etc

I will be there on those dates if you fancy meeting up.

Online worstnameever

External Link/Members Only

its going to get real busy on the 2nd of september for a week.

Offline Fatman

I’ve read a reports that not all USA troops will be in town in one go.. so you might have 2-3 k out and about at one time. Patts is extremely quiet I was in town 5 weeks ago the girls in the bars have next to no customers as you walk around… some parts yes have a few customers soi 6 walking street… I sometimes look on YouTube and you can see the place is very quiet.
I read last night the police did a raid on beach road at the girls on the street as it’s technically illegal prostitution  :dash: :dash 

Well hope you have fun in patts, there will definitely be more police and USA police presence when they come ashore.

Online worstnameever

I read somewhere else that 200 police officers were out at one time looking for prostitutes and found and arrested 25. Who will receive fines and let back out.

Sounds like it would be a good revenue boost for the area.

Offline vindici

I read last night the police did a raid on beach road at the girls on the street as it’s technically illegal prostitution  :dash: :dash 

They only pick up foreigners, they don't arrest the Thais. Usually it's Africans and Uzbeks that get nicked.

Offline Fatman

It looks like it was 75 % Thais and a mixture of other countries…

Offline Paulo-UK

In Chiang Mai 26-30 Oct (second time this year).

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

its going to get real busy on the 2nd of september for a week.

It's going to be carnage in Patts, lots of seamen spunking their wages on bargirls and booze!  :D

Offline Michealb62

I’ll be there the 6th to the 25th of November if anyone wants to meet up

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I hope to be there in early November through to about the 20th - and two others from the group I met up with in March should also be there about then too!

Offline Prince_s

I guess you all may have heard about the flooding in bangkok due to the rain

I had been thinking of a trip to gambia and now thinking thailand but delaying it because of those flooded roads
Was thinking pattaya but seen soi buakhao completely flooded and thats where i usually stay when i go there

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Well we are still in the “wet season “ - although the floods in the last few days have been much worse than usual!
October is usually the “change over” month so hopefully mainly dry when I get there! I have been several times before in early November and had the odd couple of hours of rain but nothing too much!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 09:45:35 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Prince_s

I have seen this kinda flood in pattaya before while there but it only lasted half a day

Anyone there at the moment? Are massage shops etc still open for business or shut?

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Talking to a mate who lives in Jontiem yesterday and it hasn't stopped raining for days. he even got passed by a jetski on 2nd rd.

Roads still passable and I would imagine most entertainment still available

Offline Browser34

Next week for me. Hope to link up with a few of you. My first visit.

Offline jedisithwarrior

Im off to Pattaya in December for the first time on a solo trip. Let me know if you if want to meet