Author Topic: Affery and Lianna Duo, Divas, Kensington outcall  (Read 1138 times)

Offline StrengthOfMind

It was my birthday in June and I went to London to celebrate with some friends. After having my first threesome experience earlier in the year with 2 girls from Divas I thought that I'd treat myself again.

Comms:
I reached out to Divas and explained that I was a returning customer with a disability and I explained that I had some issues with booking an incall appointment with my previous booking (basically, I went to book an incall, was told that the venue was accessible, but it turned out it actually wasn't and I had to find a hotel and change my booking to an outcall. I was then charged outcall rates and travel costs for the girls and it made my appointment £300 more expensive that the original incall price, and that's without the cost of the hotel). I asked if they could check a few pairs of girls for me to see if they would be comfortable seeing me and if their venues were accessible. After trying 4 different pairs, they either weren't available on the day I was proposing the meet happened, weren't comfortable seeing me, or the venues weren't accessible.  :dash:

In the end, I explained that I had seen Affery previously and I asked if I could see her and Lianna as a duo booking (External Link/Members Only). Neither of their apartments were accessible so I had to book an outcall appointment to a hotel in Kensington. The 90 minute booking cost me £1300 (£1200 for the duo booking, £50 total in travel fees, and £50 for CIM with Affery). This punting lark is an expensive habit!

All credit to Divas, they were patient and they went back and forth with several girls before we finally arrived at making a booking with Affery and Lianna. I think I was in contact with them for just over an hour total. Don't get me wrong, I hate ping-ponging messages, but I'd also rather be 100% sure that everything is right with the booking.

The meet:
The booking was scheduled for 10am. I wanted to get the booking sorted before I checked out of the hotel and headed home. Bang on 10am there was a knock on the door and both girls were there in lovely dresses and entered the room. They both greeted me with a snog and then made themselves comfortable. I'd seen Affery before so I knew what to expect - an absolutely gorgeous, petite, toned woman who is honestly way more beautiful than her pictures show on the site. It was my first time meeting Lianna and she looks pretty close to her pictures online, but she's definitely a bit older than what her pictures show. She had an incredible pair of boobs on her though!

Paperwork was sorted and then the girls quickly got to work. There was lots of DFK, OWO, RO, and riding. As mentioned in some of my other reviews, as I can't walk, a lot of the onus of the physical aspect for these meets rely heavily on the girls I'm seeing. Both Affery and Lianna were in great shape and in a lot of ways, by having a threesome, it makes the meet even better because as the girls tire they can swap which keeps the intensity of the meet high. Thankfully this time there was no weird dirty talk from Affery and I didn't even have to mention it!

For just over an hour we went at it before I finally popped in Affery's mouth. I drained every single drop that I had and it was genuinely the best way to start a Sunday morning.

Overall:
It was my second visit with Divas and another absolutely amazing encounter with 2 beautiful women who worked their asses off during the visit. I'm definitely a fan of Affery and it's a good job that I'm not based in London because I think I'd be bankrupt. I cannot knock them whatsoever and, when funds allow and the stars align, I'll definitely visit again. There's quite a few girls on there that I'd love to see!