Author Topic: Isabella_Ray_x in Blackfriars  (Read 1319 times)


10 review(s) for Isabella_Ray_x (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline SloeJoggs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: pleasant exchange via WhatsApp to make an advanced booking for her London tour and received a call when she was ready for me to come up to her room.

Location: upmarket hotel near Blackfriars with a nice busy open foyer. 

Cost: £300 for an hour; a tad more than my usual punt but after reading her glowing reviews from Bath I thought this highly regarded British WG should be worth it and at least that’s an all inclusive price with none of the usual raft of extra charges one gets with Thais and Brazilians.

Lady: Isabella's figure is just as good as her photos and when she opened the door I was pleased to discover that she’s a looker too.

Meet: after checking my cash I took up Isabella’s invitation to have a quick shower before joining her on the bed for a chat as we got to know each other and she found out what I’m into.

Isabella then stood up and slowly removed her tight trousers and top to reveal that bikini body; made for a pleasant change to visit a WG who’s nicely dressed at the start of the punt rather than simply wearing some lingerie, as is so often the case with those who do back2back bookings.

I stood up to help Isabella out of her thong and she was straight into DFK before we lay on the bed and she kissed her way down to my cock. Isabella then demonstrated her talent for DT and I was reminded of English Ella the way she looked up with those doe eyes whilst impaling herself on my cock; although she hasn’t learnt to control her gag reflex quite so well as Ella, so Isabella’s eyes began to water and she had to come up for air!

I thought it would only be polite to return the favour and Isabella appeared to enjoy my RO, allowing me to insert a finger as I rummaged for her G Spot.

Then on with a dom for cowgirl as I fondled those natural D cups followed by missionary with plenty more DFK before some doggy position; I couldn’t resist giving her peachy bottom a quick rimming whilst it was up in the air!

Finished off the hour with another session of OWO with lots of DT and Isabella took my load in her mouth before swallowing it all down the hatch. 

I took up her offer of another quick shower, as we’d worked up a bit of a sweat, before a natter as I got dressed for an unhurried end to my visit.

Summary: a top notch raunchy GFE with a scrumptious bit of posh totty; quite similar to KittyOfLondon whom I visited before she emigrated to Australia and cut down on the things she Enjoys.