Author Topic: Lily (formerly Luiza Voss) House of Divine - Victoria  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Greenwood

Attractive, adventurous and friendly
HOD, near Victoria. Good accommodation and booking.
Spring 2026
Lilly is a very attractive Brazialian, mid to  late 20s. Photos give a good idea of what to expect.
I found her friendly, relaxed and certainly not a clock watcher (I believe we went over by a least 5 minutes).
£100 for 30 minutes + £50 for anal.
LFK, OW (my choice) then straight to anal: spoons, doggy, mish and prone. Lilly was happy to change positions, was engaged throughout and clearly wanted me to have a good time. She had good hygiene.
I didn't quite hit my best rhythm but  a great experience.
I will certainly return and highly recommend.

 

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,405
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183