Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishcharlotte69  (Read 1866 times)

1 review(s) for englishcharlotte69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline killjames

Okay so this is my first post/review.  I should say that I am giving this lady a positive review strictly on the time spent with her.  Everything in between meets is another story.

External Link/Members Only

So this punt was sometime last summer.  I found her AW profile and was rock hard straight away, ass that could bounce for the NBA.  I gave her a ring, drove to her place in Hertford or somewhere like that and rang her again.  She never answered but the next day gave me some sob story about traffic and she was this rich city girl who couldnt get out of the traffic bullocks.

Anyways she was texting me constantly for days sexy pics of her and her "friends" really fucking with me telling me not to cum till its on her tits really working me over.  She fucked me about for ages and a more sensible bloke would have blocked her number and left it but I am anything but.  Turns out all the bullshit pays off.

When I finally did meet her it was great sex.  We had several drinks together and she did that trick where they take a gulp of their drink and then deepthroat your cock and let all it all spill out over your balls then desperately try and lap it all off.  No one has done that shit to me since I was like 19 when it was cool for girlfriends to be piss heads haha.  We 69ed for ages fucked in all the positions and finished with face/neck/tit shot which she licked off her tits.

I saw her a couple of times then she just disappeared.  If you find her and you like really horny lunatic types she is the one for you.  If you cant stand lying, irrational, delusional, narcissists stay away.

Oh I should probably mention the pics on her AW profile must be at least 10 years old but she is by no means an old slag.  Tits still firm, ass free of cellulite, and fucks enthusiastically. 

If anyone knows if she is still working please let me know I'd love more trouble  :cool:

Banned reason: Sad troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline killjames

Cmon say somethin ya fuckin cowards

Online Makka124

She hasn't logged on since August so she's either got a new profile or hung her thong up
Plus you said you had her number? What happened to that?

Offline madeinwales56

Ok. You are a complete cunt. Happy now?

Offline socks

Hertford or somewhere like that? What a load of shit.

Offline killjames

Ok. You are a complete cunt. Happy now?

Yes thats much better thanks.

I dont keep a contact list of prossies on my phone unfortunately.

...Im pretty sure it was Hertford or somewhere like that. :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

Like Socks said, what a load of shit.

Offline socks

and you're hoping for what precisely?