Author Topic: VARNA, BULGARIA RECOMMENDATIONS  (Read 1520 times)

Offline DogandFox

Hi all, planning a trip to Varna Bulgaria in October and would like to do a fair bit of punting! If anyone has any recommendations or tips I’d be really grateful, erotic massage, fs, anything really!

Thanks in advance !

Good luck to all!

Offline badsin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,646
  • Likes: 62
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
Golden sands resort a short journey away. Plenty of clubs here with stripper's, who offer full service. Loads of street walker's knocking about. But also plenty of pimps, so beware.
20+ years since I've been. The highlight was a slim young blonde ballerina, very nice.

On the beach there are gazebos where you can get a massage of local girls..... Some of them are model fit, or they were years ago. Obviously it's on the beach so no extras.

When there I ran into a group of blokes from Manchester who visited a dentist in Varna and got tossed off at the end by the dental nurses. I can't verify that but sounds like fun.

Talk to the local taxi drivers, for a fare, and a tip they'll show you around  :hi:

Offline wildwildlife

Plenty of girls working from the roadside on trunk roads, don't think they'd be worth risking.  I think that if you have a little spending money and aren't pig ugly you would go far just in a club, not tried but there are a couple of sites worth checking, adamieva.info alo.bg topescort.bg i've looked but it is not something i've done there.  If you want to know areas do ask but it is a holiday place so think plenty on offer.