Author Topic: Roxy GEA  (Read 3336 times)

Offline the fitter


     External Link/Members Only

    Met Roxy at the usual GEA venue £160 for one hour incall.

    When she opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with my choice, she was a nice looking girl in her mid twenties, and tall with killer heels, even with the heels off she was still tall. She has a nice tanned body, and natural tits, long legs and a nice figure with everything in proportion. She was wearing black bra, and very small pants, with a nice pair of black holdups.
     After a bit of small talk, we started with her removing her bra and pants, and I thought to myself, what a lovely girl to have sex with. She started with OWO, but making it clear, that cum in mouth wasn't available, that was a bit of a downer, but in the scale of what I was enjoying it didn't matter, after a bit of oral I couldn't wait any longer and got a skin on and asked her to bend over with her hands on the bed, good job the heels were off, enabling me to enter her comfortably.
     After a break for recuperation, I had some more oral, and when erect, went for missionary, and it was nice to look at a good looking girl eye to eye, while she is receiving cock.
     Three very picky things, she has very slight, and I mean slight, stretch marks above her tits, and near the end of the booking she looked through her phone, and she gives of a kind of schemy vibe. But a very good booking and one of the best I have had, for a long time with GEA.

Offline tbig_man

Would you say she’s slightly older than the stated 20 on her profile?

Offline the fitter

I would think early to mid twenties, no more than 25

Offline the fitter

Have had another hour with Roxy, and another Positive, would recommend.

Offline nombre

Tempted to try out this agency but the paranoid me is thinking it's been around for so long that everyone in the area must know whats going on

Offline Glesgaboy

I doubt it mate.
I’m paranoid too. But I’ve visited GEA many times.
It’s very discreet. IMHO  :hi: