Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot-jasmina - Heathrow - Hillingdon - West Drayton  (Read 1884 times)

2 review(s) for hot-jasmina (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle1

Id like to start off by saying Thank you to the liars who gave me fake info about this punt. I went by old reviews on here. Punt took place in November 2014. Iv just not had time to post this review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was about to fly out for the festive period to be with family. I had 6hrs to kill and a lot of spending money. Perfect time for a punt. I went though my punting To do list ( all info gathered from this site ). I just picked the one closest to my location. Rang her, Said iv got a flight at 8pm and was it possible to see her Asap. Current time was around 3pm. Said she was free now. I left my house and drove to her Location. During my 20min drive she rang to ask where i was ( must of been a quiet day )
New build flats in West Drayton. Nice location but no parking as its all residents and you may get clamped. youll have to park a few roads away ( fine by me ). Thats the end of the possitives.

I requested on the phone im after Anal, owo, CIM for 1hr. Price agreed was £110. After i parked up i rang again to find the house name, again i went over the price, I was on the phone as i was buzzed in and again assured me thats the price and she offeres a lovely service.

She opens the door, Very cute girl. Short but curvey, size 8/10 with a very very nice body minus the tits. Face is not as nice in the pictures. Guess what, She doesnt do Anal, CIM is £140 blah blah blah. Someone on here told me she was Spanish. She is Romanian....Yeah. I tried to walk out, she explained she normally does anal but today shes not feeling it and that id not regret it. She has very good english btw. She swayed me to punt 30 min at £60 instead of her normal price of £70, She must of been having a really shit day or theyd never give you 10 off.  Everything but Anal and 2 cums. My dick got the better of me.

She Took my money and didnt come back for like 15min. I must of played 5 rounds of fruit ninja while i wasited. She comes back naked. grabs a condom and tries to put it on me, I demanded OWO and she reluctantly did so. Lasted no longer then 20 secs. Then condom on and jumps on cowgirl. After like 30 seconds says shes tired and jumps off. took my a while to pursuade her to do doggy. This bitch was pissing me off. I knew i had to cum quick or shed ruin it. After some hard pumping i was ready to blow, pulled my dick out for CIM And she refused. I tried to shoot on her tits and she blocked it with her hands. She totally ruined it.

i cleaned off, she disapeared. When she came back she tells me i have 1min left. I was explained shes chatting shit and that iv only been fucking her for 9min. i demanded my second time. to which she replies "i only paid for 15min with my £60" She offered to wank me off. Ok fine. every time i touched her tits she seemed to be in pain. She had a shit boob job. Was a shit hand job, i opted to finnish my self. Then just left.

WTF, i should of walked but she seemed soo nice just before i payed. Anyways. your typical Romanian tricksters, Slightly higher grade then the cheap ones and slight less attitude but still the same old lies and tons of fake reviews. Remember all her friends are romanian.

My advice is to avoid. Dont be a sucker like me.

Expl1cit

I'm more of a lurker than a reviewer, only had less than a handful of punts but reading your review and your attitude, its no wonder you always have shit punts.  Of your 7 reviews, 6 are negatives and 1 is neutral.

I think the last line of your review is the most sensible thing you have posted to date.

If you saw her in November, you would have read the negative feedback she got in September, and that her Nationality is Romanian.

If services agreed in the phone are not the same when you arrive, walk.  If you are swayed into something else, its your fault maybe?

I haven't sen the WG in question, looks rough to me but if I had 6 hours to kill, a car and a lot of spending money, there are probably 200+ people I would choose to see first in London before her.  Sounds to be like a desperate, cheap, quick fuck & go that wasn't as you expected.

Offline Turtle1

Iv been told not to post reviews that are too old, All of my good reviews are over a year ago. other reviews iv posted in the wrong section when i first joioned and just cant be asked to post in review section as most are no longer on AW. I cant really post those.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Hi Turtle1, sorry for the bad punt, however...

Id like to start off by saying Thank you to the liars who gave me fake info about this punt. I went by old reviews on here. Punt took place in November 2014. Iv just not had time to post this review.

None of the reviews are "fake info". If you were more thorough in your research, you could have avoided this bad punt.

Putting External Link/Members Only into the google search bar and going through all the threads (the UKP search hits), should have lead you to this thread (and other reviews with WGs in that group). If you take a look at hot-jasmina's profile structure and it's similarity to the list of WGs posted in the aforementioned thread, that would have given you a clue.

Sorry if I sound condescending, just trying to help out.

Offline Turtle1

Was on a thread around september/october time, plenty of messages exchanged. Was assured this was a good punt and that she was spanish ect ect. I was probably dupped by Sergei or one of his minions. So i simply jotted down the number and location to my to do list. On previous punts the info provided by Ukpunting has been 100% spot on.

Offline The_Don

Iv been told not to post reviews that are too old, All of my good reviews are over a year ago. other reviews iv posted in the wrong section when i first joioned and just cant be asked to post in review section as most are no longer on AW. I cant really post those.

By who (may I ask?) 

Surly this is a forum about sharing information (if the person wishes to) thus helping punter(s) find the good and avoid the bad W/G  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38769.0  < links don't work but I still reviewed

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:41:54 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

Iv been told not to post reviews that are too old,

When it comes to review rules - there's no specific time left, a few months is fine, but more than a year though is largely useless.
Except if it's a negative, or you got scammed, then it's worth posting no matter how long ago.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Was on a thread around september/october time, plenty of messages exchanged. Was assured this was a good punt and that she was spanish ect ect. I was probably dupped by Sergei or one of his minions. So i simply jotted down the number and location to my to do list.

Oh, I see now. Someone sent you a private message (regarding the WG), under the guise of a punter and it might have been a pimp? Report him lol!

Offline Turtle1

Oh, I see now. Someone sent you a private message (regarding the WG), under the guise of a punter and it might have been a pimp? Report him lol!

Wasnt a private message but on a thread,