Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brum City Centre  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Telford

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster here.  :thumbsup:

I'm on the hunt for a punt in central Birmingham, ideally within walking distance of New Street station, I've been to the flat at Masshouse a few times and I'm wondering if there's anything else about in central Brum? Lots of girls who advertise as 'central' Brum are a taxi ride from New Street. I don't drive and always prefer walking to the destination as I hate getting a cab, I get a bit paranoid that the drivers know exactly what I'm about to do.

Cheers in advance.

Offline Trevor12

I don't drive and always prefer walking to the destination as I hate getting a cab, I get a bit paranoid that the drivers know exactly what I'm about to do.

They won't give a shit, but if it bothers you, after you get the postcode, you could always look up a pub/restaurant/hotel a short walk away on Google maps and ask the taxi driver to take you there instead.

Offline Brumish

The popular areas are bath row which is straight up from new street and ryland/Sherborne st which is within walking distance but the other end of broad street.
I personally wouldn't visit the 'outskirts' as they tend to be houses/flats which is far too risky interns of both bait n switch and complications.

Offline sportbilly

funny somebody mentioned Ryland Street...I used to live in one of the blocks there....I had my suspicions about some of the tenants......lol now I know !

Offline r1965h

xhannahx on aw normally works near to the NIA which is only a 15 minute walk from New St station. She's back working this Thursday.

Highly recommended by myself and quite a few others on here.

Offline Telford

Yeah I love Hannah, have seen her loads before and after her hiatus, am looking for next weekend though and Hannah only does weekdays sadly.