Author Topic: Angels Touch - Julia - Bond Street  (Read 1215 times)

Offline LonMan99

When: A couple of weeks ago
Where: Bond Street
Price: £120/hr
Looks: Ok

External Link/Members Only

I have long been a fan of this agency, but recent meetings have led me to reconsider. This was probably my worst encounter in 30 years

I turned up in bond street. A really top quality location, so was quite optimistic. 

The moment i was in the flat i knew it was a mistake. She was ok looking but made no attempt at a smile of any kind. Just an order to take off shoes.

The room is too small to do a massage as there isn't space at the sides for her to walk around so i had to lie across the bed with my legs dangling off the side while she did a very poor impression of a massage.

There was no attempt at any chat or connection and she struggled to balance on the bed at all. So uncomfortable.

Halfway through i nearly said 'lets just stop this' but i kept going and ended with HR. Cold and functional. No attempt to chat after. 40 mins in all - out the door

Avoid!

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for the review. You're on a bad run with AT aren't you? Do you ever give feedback to Mel? She'd probably appreciate the client side view of new girls on the roster.

Offline LonMan99

I am on a bad run! Close to giving up.

I haven't given feedback as it feels like i am ratting on people but i suppose i should. Especially if i come on here and give bad reviews.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I am on a bad run! Close to giving up.

I haven't given feedback as it feels like i am ratting on people but i suppose i should. Especially if i come on here and give bad reviews.

That's one way of thinking about it; the other is that you want AT to have high standards and a reliable group of girls. I'm sure Mel wants that too. If she doesn't know that her team is underperforming, nothing will change. You don't have to slag anyone off, just say that you were a little disappointed and perhaps give a reason.

Offline Delmartin

I saw her too. Julia isn't there to give massages, she's there to make money. Her profile photos don't like her. You can clearly see the scar from her breast implant. Halfway through the massage, I had to ask her if she was going to give me a body to body massage. She replied, “Do you want to?” Stupid question. Then she took off her bra and panties. She gave me a body to body massage. Her English was terrible. A complete waste of time and money. Zero stars