Author Topic: Adult Parties UK - Glasgow (16/6/26)  (Read 2455 times)


49 review(s) for Adult Parties Mcr (44 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline C1313

External Link/Members Only

Girls:
Niki
Miss Crude
Safire
Louise
Phoebe
Chloe didn't turn up
"Participating female guest" was Phoenix

Decided fuck it I wanted to see what one of these was like.

2 hour event for £150. Ended up leaving after 20 mins.

The problem was that I just wasn't attracted to any of the girls, really. Without meaning to be offensive or disrespectful to any of them... none of them (except maybe Niki) looked anywhere near as good as their pictures. I know it's clear to see they're all airbrushed etc. but I wasn't expecting it to be as bad as it turned out to be.
I barely managed to get a chubby, got a quick bit of a bj from a girl I wasn't attracted to and decided that was enough and left.

There was one girl, though, Phoenix (the female guest) who was actually a fucking cracker. But all the guys were round her like flies round shit and I couldn't be arsed wrestling my way in or waiting ages while trying to ignore the other girls around us, so I just got showered, got my shit and left.

All or most of the other guys seemed to be enjoying it so it's obviously just that the girls were not to my taste in the flesh.

The guys there all seemed friendly enough and I got chatting to another first timer. If the guy that told me the story about the lassie in Morrisons is reading this - I hope you enjoyed yourself mate!

Considered a negative since I did leave 20 mins into a 2 hour event and never even got a full hardon, but maybe a bit harsh as everyone else seemed into it.
Neutral it is, but fuck me I will not be going back unless the lineup changes considerably.

Offline RWD

I went to the last one a couple of months ago, my first time at something like this and had a great time, wasn't there today as I couldn't get the afternoon off work.