Author Topic: Slim size 6 girls over 5.4ft  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Butter_x

Hi,
I’m really struggling to find slim and leggy size 6 girls that are 5.4ft (165cm) or slightly taller. Most of the ones I’ve met such as Kassandra are fairly short. Anything over 5.7ft (174cm) is too tall for me. Happy to pay up to £150 for half an hour. Help me 😩

Offline diver ted

....struggling to find slim and leggy size 6 girls that are 5.4ft (165cm) or slightly taller.... Anything over 5.7ft (174cm) is too tall for me.

Butter_x
Not trying to teach you to suck eggs...but have you tried
AW
Search Button at top of initial screen
Four tabs appear
Tab1 - Gender / Area where you are interested in seeing someone
Tab 2 - Interview / Specifiy height or range of heights AND dress size / body type etc

I ran search using
Tab 1 - Female AND London
Tab 2 - Size 6 or 8
           5'4" - 139 Profiles
           5'5" - 112 Profiles
           5'6" - 102 Profiles
           5'7" -   83 Profiles
If you're not already doing that this should help - if you are then this might help someone else....
Good luck

Offline Butter_x

Thanks,

Yeah I’ve checked most pages on AW. Difficult to make a good assessment based on the photos they post. Was hoping to score based on recommendations 🤞

Thanks

Offline finn5555

Hi,
I’m really struggling to find slim and leggy size 6 girls that are 5.4ft (165cm) or slightly taller. Most of the ones I’ve met such as Kassandra are fairly short. Anything over 5.7ft (174cm) is too tall for me. Happy to pay up to £150 for half an hour. Help me 😩

I don’t mean to be funny, but it’s very precise 🤣

Offline thisisitfororen

Butter_x
Not trying to teach you to suck eggs...but have you tried
AW
Search Button at top of initial screen
Four tabs appear
Tab1 - Gender / Area where you are interested in seeing someone
Tab 2 - Interview / Specifiy height or range of heights AND dress size / body type etc

I ran search using
Tab 1 - Female AND London
Tab 2 - Size 6 or 8
           5'4" - 139 Profiles
           5'5" - 112 Profiles
           5'6" - 102 Profiles
           5'7" -   83 Profiles
If you're not already doing that this should help - if you are then this might help someone else....
Good luck

wtf, I have only ever seen a very simple search function. I don't see any additional tabs under the advanced search, only the text field, sort by, region, time and max results. How do I access this advanced search?

Offline diver ted

wtf, I have only ever seen a very simple search function. I don't see any additional tabs under the advanced search, only the text field, sort by, region, time and max results. How do I access this advanced search?

I think you've missed the 'AW' part - it's the Adultwork website 'Classic' not the UKP website.
Apologies for any confusion.
DT

Offline thisisitfororen

I think you've missed the 'AW' part - it's the Adultwork website 'Classic' not the UKP website.
Apologies for any confusion.
DT

Yeah totally did thanks  :lol:

I was like, damn I've been an absolute pleb all this time.

Offline jaj909

Those AW search are only as accurate as the girls' honest about them. The photo's are a workable measure for this accuracy - ive seen enough sp's to pay little atention to the photos and more to the reality-check done by in-person meets on ukp..

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,503
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
Those AW search are only as accurate as the girls' honest about them.


Or profile managers. 


I've seen many profiles over the years, that been sold on or swapped and new ones. That may be less than

Quote
honest




Hidden Image/Members Only