Author Topic: AMBA X Edinburgh  (Read 3096 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7635834) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline j0795j

Met up with Amba a few weeks ago. 30 mins for £80.

Location: Edinburgh, block of flats, next to Hamden Park. Easy to locate and 5/10 mins drive from town.

Amba: Short, quite pretty, very petit but big heavy tits. Her online pictures make her look much prettier than real life.

A nice lady. Very relaxed. She describes her service as ‘basic.’ So no kissing or GFE. BJ was OK. Her boobs are pretty phenomenal and take the meet from a neutral to positive.

If you like petite girls with big boobs, Amba is the one.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Thanks for your first review mate  :drinks:

Please remember the link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her tits do indeed look good. I take it you fucked Her? Positions?

Offline Tony5555

Can I check Edinburgh or Glasgow as Hamden park ain’t in Edinburgh

Offline FBman78

Hampden Park is in Glasgow, no idea where Hampden is

Offline RandyRob69

Guys, she was in Edinburgh & still is. To clear any confusion: -

we all know that Hampden Park is in Glasgow BUT I believe their is a Hamden Park in Stockbridge Edinburgh.

Thanks for the review. She looks hot!

Offline Massagetugga

Hamden Park in Stockbridge Edinburgh.


Not that I can see or have ever heard of?

I saw her near Murrayfield in Edinburgh not that long ago but more recently it doesn’t say Murrayfield on her AW page anymore so it’d be interesting to know the recent rough location.

Offline oldgeezer

There is no Hamden park in Stockbridge . I have lived in the area for 30 yrs.

Offline RandyRob69

A simple search on google for “Hamden Stockbridge Edinburgh” will indeed confirm this to be correct.  :dash:

I also reiterate, she was in Edinburgh before and still is.

Personally I don’t care but Amba X does  seem to be in Hamden (not Hampden) Edinburgh.

Offline Massagetugga

A simple search on google for “Hamden Stockbridge Edinburgh” will indeed confirm this to be correct. 

I don’t understand. I can’t find anything coming up on Google nor have ever heard of it.

Are you confirming you feel you are correct or incorrect about this Hamden Edinburgh?

Offline oldgeezer

Once again there is no Hamden park in Edinburgh the easiest way to resolve this instead of waistline everyone’s time put post will resolve matter .

Offline oldgeezer

Sorry should read post code.

Offline andymars19

I don’t understand. I can’t find anything coming up on Google nor have ever heard of it.

Same as you, same search shows me nothing of the sort.  Never heard or came across it in 35 years in central Edinburgh

Offline Poopster

A simple search on google for “Hamden Stockbridge Edinburgh” will indeed confirm this to be correct.  :dash:

I also reiterate, she was in Edinburgh before and still is.

Personally I don’t care but Amba X does  seem to be in Hamden (not Hampden) Edinburgh.

Your Google must be different from everyone else's. 

Offline Massagetugga

I can say exactly where she is now.

BIRMINGHAM by the looks of it  :lol:

Offline Poopster

I can say exactly where she is now.

BIRMINGHAM by the looks of it  :lol:

So near Old Trafford?

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
As you say she's moved on now, but at the time of the review her (more options) drop down box on her profile showed her as being in EH12 with a map spreading from West End out to the airport. Having only tourist knowledge of Edinburgh I left it to you locals.