Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting newbie  (Read 1473 times)

BobMay2000

I've set up my first punt - an in-call. I was wondering what I do when I arrive at the hotel? Who do I ask for at reception or can I just walk straight up to the room?

Also, if anyone can help with these questions that would be really useful:

1) So I hand over the pre-agreed cash amount to the WG in an envelope. Do I give the exact amount, or more as a tip?
2) Is it common practice to get the WG a present, and if so, what?
3) What should I take with me for the punt (apart from the cash)?

If I could get any more tips for a first punt, or directions to a thread that already exists for newbies that would be great.

Cheers

Offline cueball

Ha ha, are you for real, oh well, let's say you are.....

Get the room number off the wg, don't ask the receptionist which room the prostitute is in.

1, hand the full amount over (trust me, you won't get anywhere til you do), no tip

2, not common in my experience to buy her a present

3 take your wits with you, anybody else there, walk.

Don't be nervous

Offline Silver Birch

I've set up my first punt - an in-call.
I was wondering what I do when I arrive at the hotel?
I normally arrive nearby in plenty of time, text the wg 5 mins before, and do not enter hotel until I have the room number and which direction the lift is

Who do I ask for at reception or can I just walk straight up to the room?
Walk in confidently and head straight for the lift - avoid eye contact with reception, they won't be interested in you

1) So I hand over the pre-agreed cash amount to the WG in an envelope. Do I give the exact amount, or more as a tip?
I never use an envelope and I ask them to count it (some do, some don't) always exact amount
No
Punting phone and cash (no other ID if you can avoid it)

If I could get any more tips for a first punt, or directions to a thread that already exists for newbies that would be great.

Cheers

Offline Bangers and Gash

Never hand over the cash in an envelope as you'll look like a tool. Only take the exact amount and don't bother to tip (except for the 2:30 at Doncaster) - pro$$ies are highly over-paid... even before the DLA, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Tax Credits....   

:hi:

Offline cueball

Oh, Bob, when you've done put a review up on here, let the dust settle then it's gives all us a lot an heads up on her

Andrew Sanderson

I've set up my first punt - an in-call. I was wondering what I do when I arrive at the hotel? Who do I ask for at reception or can I just walk straight up to the room?
Cheers

Let us know how you get on Bob. 

Go straight to the room, don't hang around, just ignore anyone you see.
Agree services and when the clock starts.
If your newness is apparent, consider stating this and being clear about the agreed services, in a friendly relaxed way.
Don't let them take you for a ride (pun intended) just because you are new.
Hand over the exact cash and ask them to count it.
Don't take a single thing that you do not absolutely need!
Make sure there are no contact details for anyone whatsoever on your punting phone.
You don't want to risk them ringing ya mum.

Golden rule:  have a bloody good shag
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:39:08 pm by Andrew Sanderson »

SirFrank

Get room info and directions from the girl then waltz through reception like you're the Earl of Sandwich. Are you staying here Sir? Staying here? I fucking own the place pal no fuck off before I get you sacked. 

Most hotels have people milling around reception all day so won't pay you any attention unless you look shifty

Offline Trevor12

...text the wg 5 mins before, and do not enter hotel until I have the room number and which direction the lift is

Walk in confidently and head straight for the lift - avoid eye contact with reception, they won't be interested in you

I have my first hotel based incall coming up soon, so this is helpful to me too.

Offline OakTree

The hotel bit is really down to confidence. If I've arrived a bit early and the place has a bar I've nipped in there for a drink. Soft drink though. It gives me a bit of time to suss out the place. As everyone says she should give you the details of the room no and you just go straight up.

Tips and presents? Well that's up to you, I never have!

How you hand the cash over? If you want to put it in an envelope then go ahead, chances are she'll pull it out and count it anyway so I would just hand the cash to her.

She'll probably sense you're new to this so if she asks you might as well tell. Remember you're there to enjoy yourself so don't get hung up on whether you're putting in a good performance or not, she really couldn't give a shit.

Have fun    :)

Offline NelsonH

You poor sod, a hotel meet ain't the easiest thing for a first time.

Trust me, they will know and won't care.

After a while you get the required confidence.
I found a bunch of cleaners watching me as I arrived.
I just gave 'em a wave and a suitable gesture.

This hotel had a room with noisy plumbing, that nobody liked to sleep in.
They kept it for the regular WG. She got a loyalty rate for frequent usage.

yorkshire123

Welcome Bob  :hi:
You've had some great advice from the guys on here so nothing to add from me.
I hope you have done your homework on said prossie? If so lets have a look at the lucky lady (link) that's going to take your punting cherry.

Offline The_Don

People come and go in hotels most of the day. Get to the location (a little early) and call/text informing her you are at the location (if you have to wait I would go for a quick walk, if the weather is good)

When ready (both parties, with out excessive waiting time) go to the room knock on the door.

Confirm services (again and if you're happy), do paperwork and  External Link/Members Only If not have a plan B and C

External Link/Members Only

One very good feature on this forum is the search, this is a useful tool in trying to find info > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.0

Some times a review or info may not have been posted, but some one may have seen her, so its best to post links (this could avoid you wasting time and money)

Get room info and directions from the girl then waltz through reception like you're the Earl of Sandwich. Are you staying here Sir? Staying here? I fucking own the place pal no fuck off before I get you sacked. 

Most hotels have people milling around reception all day so won't pay you any attention unless you look shifty

+1

Off topic

:lol:  what would we do with out him (lunch would never be the same)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 09:15:58 pm by The_Don »