Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Bianka  (Read 3381 times)

1 review(s) for The Bianka (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Trevor12

External Link/Members Only

At the Czech flat in Digbeth (my Masshouse  ;)). £70 ph! Almost permanent 'special offer'.

Young blonde. Slim with curves in the right places.

This picture is the most accurate of her:
External Link/Members Only
The ones of her in the shower don't really do her justice IMO.

Excellent GFE with lots of DFK.
She allows OWO and RO.

Perfect English. Didn't clock watch.

Offline KidCandyShop

Will you people stop putting temptation in my way  :sarcastic: another one for the HL

Offline Trevor12

Will you people stop putting temptation in my way  :sarcastic: another one for the HL

:D :P

Offline curry

She is old school used to work by the arcadian with gergous linda

Offline Brumish

Yup as curry states. I have never had the urge to see her again. I just can't put a finger on it as to why though.
Incidentally when this profile came up I checked out the veri pic and was hoping it would've been the one in that pic. But alas was not to be. I would've been there at the door in no time. She looked stunning.

Offline Brumbrum

Yeah I called her last yr to book and she confirmed the time and when I got there and called her she didn't pick up and decided to see someone else!

Offline curry

Yeah I called her last yr to book and she confirmed the time and when I got there and called her she didn't pick up and decided to see someone else!

She is a known timewaster and this just goes to prove she hasnt changed one little bit

Offline Brumish

Yup that was how my punt went. She did however give me the hour for a discounted price a few days later. Can't remember how much I paid.

Offline Trevor12

It's good to hear other people's experiences to build an all-round picture of what she is like, I couldn't find much on the forum about her before I booked. Seems like I got lucky with my booking, as my experience with her was near perfect. But that's punting for you.

Offline Brumbrum

Yeah she offered me a discounted rate a couple days later aswell but I just left it because I lost my trust with her there

Offline Juankerr

She is old school used to work by the arcadian with gergous linda
Also with Beautiful Anna and Butterfly Karin/Karen.Star at different time's.

Offline Smartie

Saw her a couple of years ago but was just 'Bianca.'
She seems to go home and then return under various names, why I don't know
A very attractive girl but doesn't do all she says on her list

Ilovetheladies

Have to disagree am afraid.

Have booked 5/6 times and always really good. Issues with time once but easily sorted and put back an hour.
Dfk is spot on as is owo. She's pretty kinky and changes positions loads on you as she rides you.
Have booked her with different girls over the years and her current one beautiful Anna doesn't do it for me but when she was with jenni and sandy that was wicked!

Dodo

Have to disagree am afraid.

Have booked 5/6 times and always really good. Issues with time once but easily sorted and put back an hour.
Dfk is spot on as is owo. She's pretty kinky and changes positions loads on you as she rides you.
Have booked her with different girls over the years and her current one beautiful Anna doesn't do it for me but when she was with jenni and sandy that was wicked!
Ah, that would be Beautiful Anna, who is beautiful, but is up her beautiful arse  :( didnt realise they wirked from the same gaff.

Offline Trevor12

Ah, that would be Beautiful Anna, who is beautiful, but is up her beautiful arse  :( didnt realise they wirked from the same gaff.

Yep, Anna works out of the same flat too.

I'm not too sure about the history, but it seems a lot of the Brum Czech girls are/were connected at some point.

Ilovetheladies

I think they have all fallen out though now and are in tight little pairs
Jenni and sandy sometimes alex
Amanda and (can't think of her name right now)
Bianka and beautiful Anna sometimes teen Lucy

Agree about Anna, really pretty but service pretty lame. No owo no dark and seems bored throughout...

Should be noted bianka is good but it's a strict cum once...

Offline Trevor12

I think they have all fallen out though now and are in tight little pairs
Jenni and sandy sometimes alex
Amanda and (can't think of her name right now)
Bianka and beautiful Anna sometimes teen Lucy

Agree about Anna, really pretty but service pretty lame. No owo no dark and seems bored throughout...

Should be noted bianka is good but it's a strict cum once...

Lovely Terry is who you're thinking of with Amanda.

Avelina hot works at the flat with bianka, anna and lucy.

I'd have to disagree with Bianka being strictly one cum though (in hour bookings atleast).

Ilovetheladies

Haven't seen avelina what's she like?

Offline Trevor12

Haven't seen avelina what's she like?

This is my review of her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44378.0

Can't really fault her service wise. Her prossie age is 29. She still looks good, but I imagine at her peak she would have looked incredible.

sirpuntalot

I found her to be shorter and a little larger than shes shown in her photos. Saying that shes lovely and happy to please. i did get messed around a little on the appointment time but felt she tryed her best to meet me so it wasnt a wasted punt (it was new years day as well so understandable) cant go wrong really £70, hot young czech girl willing to please