Author Topic: Street prostitution in London thread  (Read 5699 times)

Offline MonkeyLasagna

People say the scene is dead , but there are some amazing times to be had if you look in the right places. Let's hell eachother out with information. Where in London can you get laid for £20? Not even Soho walkups anymore, and with a way more organic experience. If you anyone can find Paris around brick lane you're in for a bloody treat. She doesn't have a phone at the moment so I've lost contact :(

Offline lanlover

I can't even imagine what a £20 punt would look like  :scare:


Offline Grigore

Last year in Stratford, I was offered "business" a few times while walking home from the pub around 2am. It didn’t look safe in general tho. £50, but I passed.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Moved to the London section.

People say the scene is dead , but there are some amazing times to be had if you look in the right places. Let's hell eachother out with information. Where in London can you get laid for £20? Not even Soho walkups anymore, and with a way more organic experience. If you anyone can find Paris around brick lane you're in for a bloody treat. She doesn't have a phone at the moment so I've lost contact :(
So you are looking to take advantage of girls on the streets who might have issues or no choice?   :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2026, 03:48:01 pm by daviemac »

Offline Stevelondon

“Let’s help each other out with info”


Let’s not 🤷🏼

Offline MonkeyLasagna

Moved to the London section.
So you are looking to take advantage of girls on the streets who might have issues or no choice?   :unknown:

This is one of the most ironic things I've ever witnessed. Do you know that most people will see you as a piece of crap because "no woman would go into prostitution voluntarily". This mentality comes from people far removed from the scene and can't fathom that a woman would just rather make easy money, obviously there are a lot of trafficed women, and women with other problems but they aren't the majority. Just like there are some mentally ill street walkers and a lot of normal. This comes from ignorance. But somehow you've condemned me just like they condem you, with the same misguided ignorance.

Well done mate you are holier than thou

Offline MonkeyLasagna

Last year in Stratford, I was offered "business" a few times while walking home from the pub around 2am. It didn’t look safe in general tho. £50, but I passed.

£50, that's quite insane. The dirtiness, the having your trousers down and banging away in the freezing cold, the possibility of getting caught can all be a thrill, but at the same price as a quickie on a comfy mattress why even bother. Defeats the whole point

Offline MLawro93

This is one of the most ironic things I've ever witnessed. Do you know that most people will see you as a piece of crap because "no woman would go into prostitution voluntarily". This mentality comes from people far removed from the scene and can't fathom that a woman would just rather make easy money, obviously there are a lot of trafficed women, and women with other problems but they aren't the majority. Just like there are some mentally ill street walkers and a lot of normal. This comes from ignorance. But somehow you've condemned me just like they condem you, with the same misguided ignorance.

Well done mate you are holier than thou

Attitude towards a mod, this will go down well.  :lol:

As for taking a punt at £20 a pop, gonna be a hard pass buddy. People in that position are clearly vulnerable. Better to save up and see an indie.

Online webpunter

Attitude towards a mod, this will go down well.  :lol:

A very poor attitude indeed
& <10 posts in & he references @DM as 'mate'
Oh dear

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,956
  • Likes: 570
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
£50, that's quite insane. The dirtiness, the having your trousers down and banging away in the freezing cold, the possibility of getting caught can all be a thrill, but at the same price as a quickie on a comfy mattress why even bother. Defeats the whole point

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline MonkeyLasagna

Attitude towards a mod, this will go down well.  :lol:

As for taking a punt at £20 a pop, gonna be a hard pass buddy. People in that position are clearly vulnerable. Better to save up and see an indie.

Had no idea they were a mod, if I did I just wouldn't have replied. You speak about them like they're gods, shouldn't be that way. They should just be here to make sure the place doesn't fall apart with no order

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,215
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
This is one of the most ironic things I've ever witnessed. Do you know that most people will see you as a piece of crap because "no woman would go into prostitution voluntarily". This mentality comes from people far removed from the scene and can't fathom that a woman would just rather make easy money, obviously there are a lot of trafficed women, and women with other problems but they aren't the majority. Just like there are some mentally ill street walkers and a lot of normal. This comes from ignorance. But somehow you've condemned me just like they condem you, with the same misguided ignorance.

Well done mate you are holier than thou
Read the rules you agreed to when you signed up mate, you know the ones you scrolled past on the signup page.

First is abuse of a mod. - 23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive. However, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse of the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

BTW we are here to ensure the place runs like the owner wants it run but we are also members who are free to express an opinion as long as it's within the rules.

That brings me onto the next rule - 13 Street prostitution
Allowed, but other members can express disapproval of such activities.

So you will have to forgive me for my opinion of you wanting to seek out street walkers for £20 a time, who are more than likely to be among the more vulnerable members of society.

Online Private Parts

Last year in Stratford, I was offered "business" a few times while walking home from the pub around 2am. It didn’t look safe in general tho. £50, but I passed.

2am. Pub. Had you been drinking?

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I see we have an early winner of Fuckwit of the Month. It seems a theme with guys who actively seek out the dirt cheap punts.

Offline Xtro

I see we have an early winner of Fuckwit of the Month. It seems a theme with guys who actively seek out the dirt cheap punts.

 :lol:   :D

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I see we have an early winner of Fuckwit of the Month. It seems a theme with guys who actively seek out the dirt cheap punts.

Could find himself in line for a Darwin Award if he’s not careful, there is a lot of weird shit goes down on our mean streets these days, pays to keep out of trouble.

Did OP change his ID, or am I losing my marbles and remembering wrong ?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2026, 09:18:39 pm by Jonestown »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Could find himself in line for a Darwin Award if he’s not careful, there is a lot of weird shit goes down on our mean streets these days, pays to keep out of trouble.

Did OP change his ID, or am I losing my marbles and remembering wrong ?

It was Croatianpunter, and it looks like he changed the name between the time the mods called him out and his banning. Maybe he thought he could escape justice :sarcastic:

Offline juzz

It was Croatianpunter, and it looks like he changed the name between the time the mods called him out and his banning. Maybe he thought he could escape justice :sarcastic:

Do some users have the option to change user name then? My profile settings doesn't have that option.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Do some users have the option to change user name then? My profile settings doesn't have that option.

That's a good point. Rule 6 says there has to be a good reason. Being a fuckwit probably isn't one of them.

6 Name change
No name changes are allowed unless for a good reason. The moderator's decision is final. You need to email [email protected]

Online 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
That's a good point. Rule 6 says there has to be a good reason. Being a fuckwit probably isn't one of them.

6 Name change
No name changes are allowed unless for a good reason. The moderator's decision is final. You need to email [email protected]


Choosing the same name as your AW Profile isn’t considered a good reason as you can change your AW Name.

Offline puntingking

People say the scene is dead , but there are some amazing times to be had if you look in the right places. Let's hell eachother out with information. Where in London can you get laid for £20? Not even Soho walkups anymore, and with a way more organic experience. If you anyone can find Paris around brick lane you're in for a bloody treat. She doesn't have a phone at the moment so I've lost contact :(


If you want to read more about street prostitution in London then do check out this thread -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277455.700

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277455.0;all


 :hi:

Offline MonkeyLasagna


If you want to read more about street prostitution in London then do check out this thread -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277455.700

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277455.0;all


 :hi:


Thanks mate. Seems like even dedicated threads have little to no activity. I guess this just isn't the place to discuss such things

Offline puntingking


Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97

Offline puntingking

And your point is?

It ties directly in what this thread is about, that's the point.


Also, the point being that street prostitution still happens although much rarer these days.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2026, 06:49:35 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking


Thanks mate. Seems like even dedicated threads have little to no activity. I guess this just isn't the place to discuss such things


 :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

And your point is?

Also this is a forum, there doesn't need to be any point.

Offline Massage Bloke

Also this is a forum, there doesn't need to be any point.

There doesn't seem to be much point to this thread anymore.

Street prostitution  in London has all but vanished and not really viable if you are in a vehicle, what with council CCTV everywhere, ANPR, and ULEZ cameras, CCTV outside shops and commercial buildings, dashcams, doorbell cams, and every member of the public with smartphone cameras.

I'm one of a few members who post on the Soho Walk-up thread which has been running since 2014, but these days it just charts the decline of the walk-ups and the demise of Soho as a red light district. But there is a lot of fond nostalgia on the thread. But I can't say I feel any nostalgia for the punts I had with Kings Cross street walkers in the 1980s.


Offline Xtro

There doesn't seem to be much point to this thread anymore.

Street prostitution  in London has all but vanished and not really viable if you are in a vehicle, what with council CCTV everywhere, ANPR, and ULEZ cameras, CCTV outside shops and commercial buildings, dashcams, doorbell cams, and every member of the public with smartphone cameras.

I'm one of a few members who post on the Soho Walk-up thread which has been running since 2014, but these days it just charts the decline of the walk-ups and the demise of Soho as a red light district. But there is a lot of fond nostalgia on the thread. But I can't say I feel any nostalgia for the punts I had with Kings Cross street walkers in the 1980s.

Maybe if you kept a diary you'd feel differently. You've probably forgotten many a good punt. My ventures didn't start as early as yours but I still occasionally (randomly) remember the odd streetwalker from Kings cross, Brixton, Finsbury Park, Shacklewell Lane, Ilford, Romford Rd and the like.
I remember a complete "street prostitution" thread being deleted from here many years ago which is a shame.

Offline schlong118118

Maybe if you kept a diary you'd feel differently. You've probably forgotten many a good punt. My ventures didn't start as early as yours but I still occasionally (randomly) remember the odd streetwalker from Kings cross, Brixton, Finsbury Park, Shacklewell Lane, Ilford, Romford Rd and the like.
I remember a complete "street prostitution" thread being deleted from here many years ago which is a shame.

I was wondering what happened to the thread. any idea why it was deleted? . not as much use now as scene seems to be dead. around 10 years ago down romford road and ilford lane there were bargains every day of the week and some stunning ladies. I have fond memories. most of them were better than the vast majority of girls on adultwork and vivastreet and at a fraction of the price. full service for £20 - £30 . and they were not the drug addicts type that wonder the streets now days.

Online paul_tall_

I was wondering what happened to the thread. any idea why it was deleted? . not as much use now as scene seems to be dead. around 10 years ago down romford road and ilford lane there were bargains every day of the week and some stunning ladies. I have fond memories. most of them were better than the vast majority of girls on adultwork and vivastreet and at a fraction of the price. full service for £20 - £30 . and they were not the drug addicts type that wonder the streets now days.
Are you serious even ten years ago girls on street corners offering £20-30 would have been girls desperate for money for some reason or another

Offline schlong118118

Are you serious even ten years ago girls on street corners offering £20-30 would have been girls desperate for money for some reason or another

you could say that about anyone being desperate for money. That was the going rate back then. anyway main point what im saying is they were not drug addicts and there were some good punts at bargain prices before police and councils cleared them off the streets.

Offline if33lsosl33py


There still out there but more behind closed doors I had a regular bbw ting been seeing for years now found her on Brixton hill. Most of them either junkies or homeless but then you have odd few who take drugs and are still capable of living a normal life I suppose. Depends on the individual some like adult work/escorts some massage parlours some like the streets as I said before it is what it is. As I suggested in the old group there should be a telegram of like minded people who do the street thing for London there are a few but mainly the teles i see are American based street walkers n street pros only a few London based ones r out there. I don’t know if we allowed to post telegram groups here I ain’t trynna get banned lol

Offline MonkeyLasagna

you could say that about anyone being desperate for money. That was the going rate back then. anyway main point what im saying is they were not drug addicts and there were some good punts at bargain prices before police and councils cleared them off the streets.

Is there anything fun in London anymore? Just before punting I remember going to Troccadero with friends and having a whale if a time among other things that were all about being care free and enjoying your weekend. Craigslist was really good for normal girls about 8 years ago and even that got eradicated after not even being around for long. Not many people knew about it, it's was pure gold. Maybe I'll have to go to Asia to actual enjoy life again