Author Topic: Ada (Oxyzen) - Barcelona  (Read 1150 times)

Offline pokhim3

Ada (Colombian), 30 mins, 90 EUR. Tanned skin, braces, curly hair, quite pretty but not the best.

After a some replenishment from my threesome about an hour before, I decided to head over to Oxyzen nightclub/brothel setup. The place was walking distance, but when I arrived it was completely empty at first — just tunes playing and a bit of a quiet vibe.

 Four girls soon walked in. None were absolute stunners, but I settled on Ada because she had a great attitude and friendly energy right away.

We went to the room, got undressed, and she washed my piece nicely. Started with a covered BJ, then moved into reverse cowgirl. That felt good, then switched to mish where I really pounded her hard to oblivion. Finished off in doggy, spunked my load deep in the bag. Quick freshen up after and I was out — now back enjoying some pizza and a glass of wine before my flight home. Perfect way to wrap up the trip. 

The Good:
•  Friendly and positive attitude from Ada — made the session enjoyable.
•  Good mix of positions and solid energy throughout.
•  Clean and straightforward service.

The Not So Good:
•  Girls weren’t the most stunning lineup, so expectations adjusted accordingly.
•  Place was dead quiet when I arrived.

Verdict: Decent quick punt for 90 EUR / 30 mins. Good recovery session post-threesome. Would recommend Ada if you’re after a cheerful, no-drama Colombian girl with a good vibe rather than model looks. Solid way to end the holiday.

Offline Fookmefooku

Glad you had a good time man. Beats my experience