Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London WGs  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Big Bad R

Hi

I always punt away from where I live as I am sure most of you do, no shitting in own backyard !

I live 30 miles north of London, over the years generally go North or East (Peterborough, Northampton, Cambridge etc) however little in terms of what I call good quality.

I have always avoided London my perception is it is more risky full of gun totting drugs barons and prossies on crack  :D :D Am I being a pussy ? What is your experience ? More quality and variety ?

BBR

Offline anyfucker

you're totally right, London is full of gun totting drug barons and prossies on crack, best thing for you would be to stay away.
Maybe you should also change your name from big and bad to small and timid  :hi:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Alot would possibly depend on marital status for punters.... Punted in London a few times never had an issue found it cheaper aswell especially East London....I imagine locations offer variety adding to the thrill of a punt!  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Hi

I always punt away from where I live as I am sure most of you do, no shitting in own backyard !

I live 30 miles north of London, over the years generally go North or East (Peterborough, Northampton, Cambridge etc) however little in terms of what I call good quality.

I have always avoided London my perception is it is more risky full of gun totting drugs barons and prossies on crack  :D :D Am I being a pussy ? What is your experience ? More quality and variety ?

BBR

I have lived and punted in London for over 30 years, my experience is it has both good and bad WGs, and this site can help locate the good.

Offline stayer

For about £45 you can get a cheap day return to London and then use the Tube or train to where the prossies are. There is plenty of variety, but it's hard work finding a good one.

LL

For about £45 you can get a cheap day return to London and then use the Tube or train to where the prossies are. There is plenty of variety, but it's hard work finding a good one.
He said he's 30 miles away, and doesn't have to travel first class!

Offline danny.simons

As with the OP I live thirty miles north of London (not going to say exactly where, but Hertfordshire) and regularly travel to London ...

Trust me, even on peak the train only costs me £29 tops for an all day travel card (which covers your to-and-from London ticket and all day of using the tube/buses), so don't know where you are getting £45 from

Quesadilla

Cannot beat the city for choice and transport links. Never had any issues that concerned me personally but did have a WG get stabbed just before I was due to meet her - aborted robbery attempt and it was a few cuts and only her hip that was stabbed.  No permanent damage.

Can't imagine it's that much worse than elsewhere but with so many WG's there are bound to be the odd incidents; I've never felt remotely unsafe though. :unknown: