Author Topic: Triana Tantra palace Madrid May 2026  (Read 1102 times)

Offline somersetcider


Who: Triana, gorgous 26/27 year old Columbian, spoke some English, amazing ass, shaved pussy

Where: Tantra Palace, Madrid

External Link/Members Only

Location: North East of El Retiro Park

When: Early may 2026

Process: Communicated via Whats app in advance and chose Triana and made an appointment - so I was expected.

Service: One hour sensual massage including oiled up body-to-body and hand relief, touching allowed but not pussy ...all in a stunning room with Jacuzzi and shower.

Cost: Euro 150

The session started with a shower ... temperature and flow rate set by Triana and as I entered the shower she gently careessed my cock and soaped me down. She then left for 5 minutes whilst I dried off and lay on the mattress.

Triana then came back to the room and began an extensive repetoire of body-to-body massage techniques - soft, slow, hard and firm. This was unlike any masssage I had experienced - the amount of warm oil dribbled over my body and hers was incredible, the massaging of my cock with her feet and finally when I thought she had no more tricks in the bag she started to intersperse the body massage with a deep massage of my prostate ....she put a condom on her index finger and fingered my ass deep at for at least five 3 minute sessions.

The combination of the above + the environment, her technique and pacing, resulted in an experience that exceeded my expectations, resulting in a huge climax and some weak legs for a couple of hours.

Triana joined me in the shower for a wash down with more gentle touches to my cock and balls.

I will definately return when next in Madrid for work.