Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle - Cosmopolitan's, Manchester  (Read 1775 times)

Offline pervlens

Michelle quickly became my favourite girl to see so this review is more a review of several visits (I’ve lost count of how many).

-----------------------------------------------

The Venue

Cosmopolitan’s on Portland Street in Manchester is a fantastic place, it is by far the best parlour I have visited and is a regular destination for me when I am in town.

Being central Manchester transport links are very good and the premises is close to Piccadilly Gardens and about ten minutes from Piccadilly Train station. It is on a main road which can be busy, but hold your head up, be proud and why should you give a fuck?!

Cosmopolitan’s is always clean and cosy, with a members club feel about it more than a massage parlour, there is a large reception room with seating, TV and complimentary drinks once you’ve booked in.

The reception staff are always lovely, very friendly and polite. If the girls aren’t busy they’ll usually hang around in the reception room as well. Most of the girls I’ve met are fun to be around too and I always leave satisfied with the conversation and company too – it feels like an added value extra, a bonus if you will, in addition to the hot sex.

Physical Description

Michelle is a tall, leggy, Russian brunette with an awesome body and a face that oozes cuteness. Always dressed as you’d expect a girl ‘selling you the dream’ to be in clothes that make you want to get in the room as soon as you can.

Not to get all clichéd and all but she has eyes that take a hold of me, especially as they are staying down on my as she grinds her hips on top.

Personality

She is as personable and friendly as she is sexy. That is a lot! She speaks good English and we’ve never had a communication issue. We get on well and she has a playful nature that lends itself to regular visits.

Services

I enjoy a couple of services that I believe are rarities so I won’t spoil them by announcing them here but suffice to say oral and full sex is offered which is delivered with quality and skill.

My time(s) with Michelle...

As I’ve said above, I have seen Michelle so frequently that I have forgotten our total number of meetings and each has merged into the next. You know how it is.

I usually book in advance now, Michelle is a popular girl. In fact I only discovered her because I hadn’t booked another girl I used to see regularly and she was in with a regular who had booked for three hours. So to be safe and make sure I’m not disappointed, if I know the girl I want to see I always phone ahead and book.

Needless to say I was more than happy with Michelle and although brunette ladies are not usually my cup of tea there was something about her look that pulled me in and had me handing over my cash.

I never book more than thirty minutes with a girl I haven’t seen before so I booked in at the night rate of £50 for the 30 minutes in the larger VIP room.

In the room she is completely at ease, we talk as we play and it goes by so quickly for me as I cannot help but lose myself in our time together. It is never sad when it ends though, as I always know I’ll be back.

Michelle has definitely succeeded in getting under my skin and every time she never fails to leave me always wanting more. I enjoy her company as well as the sex.

Following the first meeting I usually book for at least an hour now and try to make visit at least once a week.

Naturally, I highly recommend Michelle.

Recommended: Absolutely    |    Meet Again: Yes    |    Value for Money: Excellent

No web site but a Google search will return the reception number and address (44 Portland Street).

Doing the Rounds

I have punted with Michelle as well, she is great if you like a slender lady with smaller breasts and bum.

Regarding the staff at cosmopolitan, I visit at night time much more often than the day. One lady is pleasant and funny, I am sure its Marie, the other lady not so much and knocks early which gets annoying. I have never had any issues like this in the day time.

I will start writing reviews having watched others for years. 

Offline pervlens

I have punted with Michelle as well, she is great if you like a slender lady with smaller breasts and bum.

Regarding the staff at cosmopolitan, I visit at night time much more often than the day. One lady is pleasant and funny, I am sure its Marie, the other lady not so much and knocks early which gets annoying. I have never had any issues like this in the day time.

I will start writing reviews having watched others for years. 

Marie is indeed a lot of fun, I visit day and nights sometimes it depends on my schedule but more often than not I work it around the shifts Michelle works. it has worked out well as I have got to meet all of the receptionists and girls, although I've not experienced any issues with any of the other receptionists.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:34:48 am by pervlens »