Author Topic: Inga, Independent, Ishgl, Austria  (Read 892 times)

Online Heph

Inga
Ishgl, Austria
Outcall, 3hrs, €800+ (approx. £690)
Positive

External Link/Members Only

Background
I contacted her from the above site's given phone number. On the day, she gave me another number. From memory I'd had to send a deposit - quite a substantial one, whilst she was en-route to me up the mountain, and despite having misgivings about that, after taking a few precautions, I went ahead. Fortunately, I didn't get scammed in that regard on this occasion, though I had noted that I was paying slightly over her advertised rates implied multiplier for a 3hr outcall. By my reckoning, it should've cost more like €650, given that she was already in-town.

The dame- Inga
Her profile gives her nationality as Austrian: reader - she is most assuredly Russian, no matter how long she's been amongst the yodelling schnitzel-munchers. Her profile gives her age as 33: this is badly misleading and counts greatly against her, in an otherwise satisfactory encounter. I'll aver she's close to 50, and it really could be 3 years either side of that. That said, her frame is in very fine nick indeed- lithe, toned and pleasingly proportioned. The photos in her current profile are representative, but the soft-focus shots are likely from +10 years ago. She makes a good deal out of formerly being a dancer and now being a fitness / yoga instructor - aren't they all? - but with this broad, it's very likely true; she has the physique and physicality of nature to match.

I'll also say I was disappointed by her face- she's had far too much, too obvious 'work' done - I find it disfiguring and a poor, cheapening and unattractive distraction on all women, and what's worse in Inga's case is that I'm pretty sure she'd have looked much better without it. Still - her body, her choice. But so far, the augury was not looking good for me.


Events
Remarkably, all was saved by two wholly unlooked-for bonuses. First; her utterly captivating poon. At whatever point she pulled her briefs aside, I was dumbfoundedly cunt-struck by her little outie - dark tan/deep grey colouring with, and I couldn't have wished for better ...butterfly lips. After asking her to make a note of the avalanche rescue teams' emergency telephone number, I buried myself in there and smeared my mouth with her. Said lips later graced and glided along my unsheathed shaft, to my bewitched delight.

Did I mention... the fisting?
She'd been writhing with apparently great pleasure, skewering herself upon four of my fingers, but evidently wanted more, and reached towards my hand, held it firmly and bade me fist her. Reader, it's been while, and I am out of practice - nonetheless, I sank-in satisfyingly, to just about the trapezium. I did not clench- fingers were left outstretched and beckoning- and I later pulled out, blissfully covered in her glistening juice.

Now I come to think of it; there was a third saving grace: she has tiny, dancer's tiddies, with marvellously firm protruding nipples, which she encouraged me to 'bite' onto, vigorously and often.

There were fully committed kisses, OWO, DT, Rimming (both ways), spitting (on Heph Jnr), anal fingering on her; mouth-fucking (her insistence) for both of us, hair-pulling (her request), choking (ditto). As the session was drawing towards its fulfilling close, I was toying with the (unusual for me) notion of sodomising her, but when I mentioned this, she gave me a stark, solitary choice - "you have to choose- pussy or arse, not both. But which [sic] you choose, must also be hard". It was nice to be invited, so I didn't wrestle with the agony of such a sweet decision for long - but to her cleave it was, before a last-moment rip-off of the rubber, and into her agog  mouth, whereupon she digested everything I poured in, tidily.

Summary
A disaster-in-the-making, rescued by Lord knows what good fortune smiled upon me that day. Inga was easy company, and energetic & enthusiastic entertainment. Overall, she was a pleasure to be and deal with. In recognition of her efforts, I, being too spent for one thing, allowed the session to close perhaps 20 minutes early, which at . I regret losing my courtesy and not seeing her out, in consequence of which her orientation defaulted to female factory settings and she became lost - but doubtless she breezed past the reception of the small, family-run hotel I've stayed at this past decade, full of poise and without blushes. I lit a cigarette on the balcony, and watched her drive off into the Tyrol's party town par excellence.

Conclusion
Despite the initial misgivings, and not being especially attracted to her face, I most certainly would revisit, and can therefore commend.




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 31, 2026, 03:25:41 am by Heph »

Online Heph

Too late and timed-out to correct the typo in the penultimate para

"In recognition of her efforts, I, being too spent for one thing, allowed the session to close perhaps 20 minutes early, which at... "(?) [continues] ...€800 invested, and that already being €150 over her implied rate, is no mere snip of a give-away; but she had in truth both exhilarated and fully sated me.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2026, 03:35:07 am by Heph »