hey, did you get anywhere with this? I'm out in ibiza in a couple of weeks 
Yes, there are no brothels. There are a shit ton of visiting escorts that charge between 120Eur and 250Eur per hour. Had incall with 2 girls all profiles now gone so no point in reviewing. There is one agency that has a villa you can use a short taxi ride from den bossa, they offer a no likely no booky type arrangement where if you meet the girl at the villa and you don’t like them then you don’t have to go through with booking. They charged E250 an hour at the villa place, can’t for the hell of me find the advert now (was Ibiza honeys website)
The best girl I had was one I went to after Pascha, I did message at start of night asking what time she was working until, she said she was dancing behind UNVRS set (paid) and we agreed incall at 4:30am around when she was due to finish. I snuck away from HI Ibiza and met her at her place paid her for 2 hour (300eur) but stayed for well over 3, possibly 4 hours. She didn’t ask for more money but I offered her the money for another hour which she took. She was Colombian and smoking hot and banging services, OWO, RO, multiple cum, she tried kissing me all the time but hate kissing hookers lol. I suspect what she had been taking all night contributed to her eagerness lol. The only thing I’d say about the meet is on my last day she tried FaceTiming me from a club, and messaged after asking if I was up for same. Had to block. It was any other time I would be there like a rat up a drain pipe.
All independents AND agencies use ibizahoneys.com and they are mainly Latin American no EE which is just mint tbf. They don’t go out there to do business but rather to party through the season but double up for the extra income. Some get paid to dance behind the sets or work in PR which doesn’t pay great so they top up by escorting. This is what the Colombian girl told me anyway.