Author Topic: Lakmie - Diva - Earls Court  (Read 2067 times)

Offline mailspeter

Link
External Link/Members Only

Price
£300 for 1 hour

Location
Service flats/hotel flat 5 mins walk from Earls Court

Services
OWO, DFK, Fingering, Doggy

Action
I originally saw her profile on Eurogirls website.  I thought it was her own profile and she doing the coms.  I thought maybe booking through that number would be better as she would get the full wack and not a cut price from Diva. But didnt really make a difference as Diva were on coms  :unknown:

The pics are heavily airbrushed.  Late 20's redhead that reminds me of Merida from the Pixar Brave movie  :D . Not a stunner but friendly. My first russian so was expecting to be a be cold, but was wrong
Said shes here for another week.
She has perky small tits that were great to suck on.  Around her pussy and and ass are white spots/shades - i guess she has vitiligo but its not offputting. Started off kissing - she doesnt kiss for long but and you have to initiate it.  Went down on her, fingered her pussy, ate her ass out, fingered it all and she took it. No complaints, the moans can be offputting but took it all even if its not on her likes.
We then went for a shower togerther - washed me up and started licking my balls and giving OWO - it was great, at one point she had all my balls in her mouth, i thought i was going to nut.

Back to bed, she was on all fours, seing that ass I decided again it to lick it all, eventually put the condom on and ploughed away.  I didnt last long -  :lol: 
She then gave me a decent massage and the alarm went on. Time up and I was on my way out


Conclusion

Probably the best Diva girl ive seen.  Shes friendly and got to do what i wanted.  Walked away with an empty bank balance, but worth every penny -  a great weekend.   :hi:

Offline CallumTT

Thanks for the review. I was also considering seeing her. 

Your best diva experience is high praise indeedie!