Author Topic: Barcelona Report #3 of 5: Duna / SM  (Read 1776 times)

Offline makar1

External Link/Members Only

I was staying at a central 5 star hotel, and luckily got upgraded to a nice suite, so decided it would be a good opportunity for an outcall. I read through some recent SM reviews and decided on Duna since she seemed to tick many boxes for me (local, fit, experienced girl).

Coms: WhatsApp + Google Translate (although I eventually discovered her English was decent). She responded quickly with prices and availability, answered a couple of questions I has about services, and arrived on time.

Cost: She had a €200/hr promo; her standard is €230

Girl: Fit late 20s/early 30s local girl. Gym body, enhanced c-cups, great skin. Pretty but not striking. What I appreciated was her demeanor - she was open, smiling and energetic (I suspected she may have have been a bit high when she arrived…).

Meeting: After handing over the notes and offering her a drink, she asked to shower; while undressing she noted the balcony attached to the room, asked if I smoked (which I occasionally do), and suggested that we share a quick smoke first. I stepped outside and when she joined me she already stripped to her bra and underwear (it was a warm evening) which I found to be very sexy. A joint shower followed with plenty of DFK and her kneeling for a wet BJ. We moved to the bed, and went through the positions, all executed with enthusiasm and commitment. Second round followed, and although I was quite tired she insisted that I finish and used her hands and mouth to make sure I did.
All in all, an excellent meeting.

WIR: Yes, although not a high priority


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Thanks for sharing.

Barcelona sounds like it's worth a visit.

Offline Punting2022

Think i need another day trip tbh.
Spain is so much better then the UK i found. Had a wicked Seeking thing too in spain