Author Topic: Prague, Massage with HE.  (Read 3084 times)

Offline haveapunt

Hey visiting prague soon amd will have time for one punt. Looking for massage with HE. I'll be staying in Prague 6, Dejvice. Nothing obvious in the area from a google search apart from a thai massage service in a hotel, which is presumably legit witbout extras. Any recommendations welcomed.

Offline YorkshireLad

Public transport is excellent or get an Uber/bolt. The city is full of massage places!
On my last trip the best I had was Alexis.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 24, 2026, 06:58:47 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline lisbonmidnight

Can recommend Tiffany Massage in New Town, near the new Showpark (which is pretty crap, 4000czk starting point, lots of attempts to upsell extras).

External Link/Members Only

Rabbit Hall is also v reliable and has three sites, including one in Prague 7, nearer to where you're staying (but the transport in Prague is pretty easy, just hop on a tram or get in an uber).

Offline petermisc

External Link/Members Only
This site gives reviews of massage girls.

As others have said, the tram and metro system in Prague is so good that there is no reason to restrict yourself to the immediate area around your hotel.  However, the following appear to be based in P6:
External Link/Members Only
Not visited myself, but reviews on tapky:
External Link/Members Only

Offline haveapunt

Thanks everyone, I think I'll go with Tiffanys massage.  I'm tempted to pay extra for the lesbi show. Does anyone know what this would be like? Is it full fingering and oral or just snogging and teasing.

Offline Randall_graves

I'd recommend Masaz Princess, they have 2 locations - 1 in Vinohrady next to Jiřího Z Poděbrad metro, and another in the center near to the National Museum. I've had some incredible experiences in both places over the years.

Masaze-princess.cz

Offline haveapunt

Visited Tiffanys today. Very professional set up, clean, safe and they keep the punters apart.

Had an hour with karina and Barbara body to body. I had booked a lesbi show with two other girls but both were sick and karina and barbara didnt offer it. €156 Euro for the hour which for two girls was good value.

Barbara was filthy, Karina a bit more reserved. Proper b2b massage touching allowed "but not pussy and ass". All in all I had a great time.