Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dionne Amour  (Read 4217 times)

Offline snapper

Final punt of 2014 so wanted it to be a good one so off I went to see the little pocket rocket that is Dionne. Comms with  Stacy at Amour as always were first class. Location up near Stanley is a bit out of the way unless you work up there which I do. Her place is reasonably discreet and I certainly haven't noticed any odd looks or twitching curtains. Have seen Dionne a number of times and she never disappoints. Greeted me at the door in stockings, nice underwear and high heals which must make her all of 5ft. 4. A little bit of chat before some heavy DFK and fondling through Dionnes panties, which was all starting to get a bit too much so I quickly undressed to give her some "O" just about to completion. She then instructed me lie on the floor and returned the compliment. Not deep throat but long slow and lingering which she knows I love. On with the hood and she gets on top squatting over me in her heels so I can get a great view of her riding me. Then on to a little bit of missionary until she comes (I hope). Finish off with doggy at her request. All in all a great way to end the year. - Sorry no link on my mobile!! If anybody knows how to post a link via mobile can they let me know, Cheers.

Offline stanleyjohn

Can only agree, she is top notch

Offline snapper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can't believe how easy it is to post links from your mobile, no more excuses guys (me included)

pierrot

Another one who perhaps doesnt like the bed prefering to shag you on the floor.

Toshiba

Another one who perhaps doesnt like the bed prefering to shag you on the floor.

My preference too.or a chair

Offline Greenman

Great lady is Dionee

Old debate the older ones are the best

hashtag

This lady offers bareback if she is comfortable with you to which I think is not nice

pierrot

This lady offers bareback if she is comfortable with you to which I think is not nice

Really. Thats rather a srong allegation from someone who has only posted on here 5 times.

Offline toon972

You have had bareback with her I take.

OldAdmin

He's banned. And not for the first time, he keeps creating accounts and getting banned, constantly praising her and then slagging her off. Obsessive stalker.

pierrot

The cunt needs a good kicking then.

Offline toon972

Who?
The bloke who has just been banned.

Trelf

Who?
The bloke who has just been banned.

No probs.
A total loon that bloke it would seem!!

missyDnewcastle

Offline Gothic D

Have been wanting to get a booking with Dionne for ages now as all reviews point to her being top notch and up there with the best.Unfortunately Consett is a fair way out for me and she finishes at 1800hrs nearly every night so it's going to remain an unachievable goal alas.

Offline stanleyjohn

Trust me she is worth the journey.

Offline snapper

She really is a top girl, can't believe the craps she has been getting off the dickhead who has thankfully been banned

Trelf

He's banned. And not for the first time, he keeps creating accounts and getting banned, constantly praising her and then slagging her off. Obsessive stalker.

Got a message from Dionne saying that the loon has already started another account here.
Just a warning for all of us in case of more lunatic posts about her!!

OldAdmin

Yes he got re-banned earlier today again.

Offline snapper

Whoever you are well done Mr. Admin

missyDnewcastle

Hi guys its missyD I would like to say thankyou personally and to admin staff mostly for realising I been badly stalked/,harrased 614 messages of one ex client is a tad excessive in anyone's books ..also a new made up name today making bookings Edith me ..ohsosaucy .. Been scared to my wits end by a client is not my idea of fun or a job ..the police have been informed ..so thankyou to  all my regular vlie TS and ones who believe in my good services ..and admin for topnotch intuition ..missyD xxx

missyDnewcastle

Vile TS should of said clients hahhaaa xx I'm going now to chill as don't make a habit of looking on here but wanted to say thankyou for concerns xxx

Offline toon972

It's these idiots that spoil it for everyone else.

Dino

Just out of curiosity from someone who once done the same job on 2-3 other forums...

Are you not able to ban he's IP range?

Or has it now become much more difficult to Administrate a forum & keep out trouble causes due to popularity & ease of using mobile devices etc?? (which is what I'm thinking)

I also want to thank-you for the job your doing, it's pretty thank-less & involves a lot of s*** but many of us do really appreciate it

Offline Gothic D

Trust me she is worth the journey.

Oh I don't mind the journey.Every punt I do involves a lengthy journey.I am unable to ever advance book anything so it has to be short notice and I would never manage to get down there in time before she shut the shop.

missyDnewcastle

Ide keep the shop open for ya lol x