Recently found myself in this lovey city by the lake. As a place to go it has an understaded sense of quality at a price and their punting scene it no different. I found the two sites below really useful for identifying a girl worthy of 300CHF an hour. I ended up settling on a leggy blone Estelle as she looked just like a barbie doll in her photo's which are definalty her. I'd put her in her early 20s from Romania. I just can't say no to a leggy blond.
Texted her on what's app the day before and she said to text again once I landed in Geneva. Once there she was responsive and easily enough arranged a time for the early evening same day. Geneva itself is not a large city so was a nice walk across the bridge to ther place which was failry close to the city centre. Flat itself was pretty spacious, have a feeling there was someone else in there but certainly no one I saw. She was dressed in stockings and lingerie and looked amazing. One of the best things about her flat was a man high mirror in the corner of the room. Why more shag pads don't have this I don't know as they make standing doggy amazing. So paid money DFK and OW (my preference) from the outset. then her on top then standing doggy against the mirror watching her arse bounce on my dick while admiring her tits in the mirror had me thinking this is one of the great puntign moments of my career to date. There's just something about banging and ealry 20's fuck machine that just makes you feel so alive.
Second round was a HJ as find it easier to get over the line. Small chit chat shower then on my way.
Estelle
External Link/Members OnlyAlso found this site useful which is for local brotherls
External Link/Members OnlyWhat I liked about Geneva is the variety of women available. Being central Europe you get the sultry latina's to the Anglic Nordics and everthing in between. If I was a rich bastard I'd seriously consider making this city my home.