I’ve got a couple of European city’s to add but this is fresh in my memory and in my browser.
Had 2 days in Wroclaw, amazing city, would recommend it to anyone for the sightseeing.
I wasn’t sure if I would get an opportunity to punt due to visiting with a non punting friendly friend, but the sun was out so the low cut tops were out in force so I needed a release.
It was late in the night so options limited, got a reply for an erotic massage 1 hour body to body with happy ending.
External Link/Members OnlyThe price was 300 zloty so about 60 quid or so.
Picture on the link could have been the girl but had a couple of tats since the picture was taken if it was.
She was stunning. 21-25 years and teased me to finish on 58 mins.
I bet you could have some serious fun in this city!