Author Topic: Le Mans  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Slim_Jim1964

Hi Folks
I am off to Le Mans for the first time in a couple of weeks, as well as the beer and fast cars at night does anyone know if there is any mischief going on there?
Jim

Offline Mr Garmin

Hi Folks
I am off to Le Mans for the first time in a couple of weeks, as well as the beer and fast cars at night does anyone know if there is any mischief going on there?
Jim

Last time I went many years ago there was a stripper as one of the many side-show attractions.  There was a suggestion that there was more available but I never saw any evidence of it and it was probably a drunken rumour.

Everybody should go to the 24 hours piss-up of Le Mans at least once

Offline Fookmefooku


Honestly as someone who's done le mans before. Don't think about punting. Enjoy it for what it is, the cars, the sounds, the smells and the utter piss up. And even better. If you know the right folk, you'll get access to some people and places there that you usually dont
 Punting in France is pricey, it's illegal. Try your luck on Civvy street.

What I will say however. When I wasn't there for the 24. There was definitely some less savoury types on the Avenue De La Liberation hanging about. Street walker vibes

Offline Fisherman

Last time I went many years ago there was a stripper as one of the many side-show attractions.  There was a suggestion that there was more available but I never saw any evidence of it and it was probably a drunken rumour.

Everybody should go to the 24 hours piss-up of Le Mans at least once

Last i went late eighties there was a group of caravans with girls working from them, i was young then and too scared. The girls used to grab as ypu were walking about the fun fair

Offline wildwildlife

Back when the fair was up above the Dunlop Bridge there were sex shows and all sorts but I'd have rather shoved my bits in a tartiflett than anything on offer there, I know there are strip clubs in downtown Le mans, but I can tell you that the city centre is just good fun particularly on a Friday and Saturday evening, if a little young but great to look at.  Want more specific recommendations message me I'm a Le Mans addict.