Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Pamela  (Read 1689 times)

3 review(s) for Busty Pamela xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline King Nuts

External Link/Members Only

V much liked the look of her, but no reviews or feedback I could see. Time for a TOFTT, then.

Called the other day around 3pm and made an appointment for 4pm at her gaff. Confirmed by both of us via text. Fetched up on time, but she was 'busy'. Waited 20 mins in the dick-shrivelling cold, but experience teaches us very quickly that there's never a good outcome to this sort of event, and standing outside an Islington council block, trying to look inconspicuous, is something I'm just too old to do.

By the time she was finally ready, I was already in a warm taxi and off elsewhere. Got some half-assed excuse by text, but I am really not interested. Diary management ought to be one of the very few basics of tart-dom, and yet so few seem to be able to deal with it. And events like this remind me why I almost never do incalls any more.

Shame, because the short, big-titted, dirty blonde look is my current 'thing' but there's not exactly a shortage out there these days.

Offline Jayxxxxx

:dash:

So you and others are aware she used to advertise bareback on he profile which seems to come and go on her profile , was interested myself until I saw that.

Hope this helps jay

JamesHey

Q. Do you visit all gentelman ?   A. I am not racist but...

As we all know, anyone who starts a sentence with "I am not racist but" is racist. Fuck that.

mrhappypants

Kingnuts, I agree with your negative.  Willing attitude but poor skill and an unfortunate apple shaped body with a deep unsightly tummy scar and she works the same (dodgy) place next to Ironmonger Row baths as Petite Juliette, Shy Tiffany etc.  I can't talk to BB as I was not aware of this before or during my booking (definately NOT offered). At £70 30 minutes and £100 per hour she is overpriced.

Dave

Offline King Nuts

Must admit I didn't see BB on her 'likes'. I don't take a huge amount of notice of a girl's 'likes' anyway, as most of them seem to tick most boxes anyway, thereby rendering the system meaningless.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear you were left waiting in the cold.

I had a few like this, makes me wait or double booked.

but in light of:

:dash:

So you and others are aware she used to advertise bareback on he profile which seems to come and go on her profile , was interested myself until I saw that.

Hope this helps jay

As for her profile:

MONEY ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE AND PAYABLE UPFRONT

:rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only