Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agreeing when the time starts  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Trevor12

I've done some searching based around the above, and there are various opinions on when the time should start, whether showers are included in our time, whether the time starts when money changes hands etc

In my limited time punting, I've never actually vocalised an agreed start time as I'm not sure how I would do this without affecting the vibe. I do go by Smiths' advice of wearing a punting watch and making a point of looking at the time when I pay, which definitely has made a difference.

Any advice from other punters on how to agree a start/end time without affecting the mood/vibe?

vt

I've done some searching based around the above, and there are various opinions on when the time should start, whether showers are included in our time, whether the time starts when money changes hands etc

In my limited time punting, I've never actually vocalised an agreed start time as I'm not sure how I would do this without affecting the vibe. I do go by Smiths' advice of wearing a punting watch and making a point of looking at the time when I pay, which definitely has made a difference.

Any advice from other punters on how to agree a start/end time without affecting the mood/vibe?

Sometimes you start a bit late for a variety of reasons, sometimes her fault because she's faffing or didn't give you the full address 'til last minute or yours because you had transport issues, struggled to find the place or need a shower to freshen up. So, just before handing over the cash, confirm the amount due and ask in a concerned way something like "Do you still have time for a full hour because it's now 10 past?" whilst looking at your watch and noting the current time.

This shouldn't kill any vibe because you've done it in a way that sounds concerned about over-running into her next appointment and yet she has got the message that if she takes your cash you don't want to be cut short on time.

Then leave the watch where you can see it and if she looks like she's going to shut up shop early, you can take a look at it as if you're concerned about over-running and say "How much time do we have left? Oh, it's OK, we still have 15 minutes to go"

So again, you're politely reminding her of what you agreed at the start.

Ben4454

The time simply starts when the service begins. Any one who says the time starts when she walks into your house or when you enter the in call is simply ripping you off. If you were to have a counselling session or a hypnotherapy session would you think it is fair that you count the time of your session as soon as your therapist enters the room ? A bit silly isn't it ?

Any working girl who says time starts when she enters the building is scamming.

Any working girl who says time starts when money exchanges hands is scamming.

When a working girl stops the service and starts talking or playing with her phone you simply stop the clock. If she refuses to accept this then you're being scammed and a negative report should be written on here. Although in some cases if a working girl writes a quick text then I am fine with that.

In my opinion there should be no debate on the matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise has been pussy whipped by their regulars in letting them get away with it.

All you need to do is get a stopwatch on your phone (discreetly) and if any issues crop up with bad working girls simply show her the stop watch.

Even if she decides to have a shower before the punt you do not start the stop watch until the service begins.

The only thing I do that I do not count the time for is when I give the working girl a break for a bit if shes been sucking my dick for 30 minutes. We'll stop and talk for a bit as I think its unfair to make her go full throttle for the full hour.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:08:07 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline smiths

The time simply starts when the service begins. Any one who says the time starts when she walks into your house or when you enter the in call is simply ripping you off. If you were to have a counselling session or a hypnotherapy session would you think it is fair that you count the time of your session as soon as your therapist enters the room ? A bit silly isn't it ?

Any working girl who says time starts when she enters the building is scamming.

Any working girl who says time starts when money exchanges hands is scamming.

When a working girl stops the service and starts talking or playing with her phone you simply stop the clock. If she refuses to accept this then you're being scammed and a negative report should be written on here. Although in some cases if a working girl writes a quick text then I am fine with that.

In my opinion there should be no debate on the matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise has been pussy whipped by their regulars in letting them get away with it.

All you need to do is get a stopwatch on your phone (discreetly) and if any issues crop up with bad working girls simply show her the stop watch.

Even if she decides to have a shower before the punt you do not start the stop watch until the service begins.

The only thing I do that I do not count the time for is when I give the working girl a break for a bit if shes been sucking my dick for 30 minutes. We'll stop and talk for a bit as I think its unfair to make her go full throttle for the full hour.

I purposely dont make looking at my watch discreet when punting with new WGs to me, i ensure they see me look at it before and during the breaks i need at a punt and hear me say how long is left. I really dont care if a WG doesnt like this, it usually ensures my punts arent cut short so works for me.

Online threechilliman

One very experienced girl I see starts her 'music' once we get to the bed.

I go in, we say our hellos, kiss, cuddle, we get drinks, I quickly shower and only once I get back to the bed does she discretely start the music. I just like the way she does it and we both know without saying anything, the stopwatch has started.

tcm

Offline punk

seems to depend on wg / house, some start the clock as soon as you ring the bell

Offline Marmalade

I have to agree with punk on that -- they don't al use the same rule book. If they faff a lot a will make a point of looking at my watch at teh start of teh actual session in a way that they can see... but a prossie who want to shortchange you on the clock is going to be a bitch anyway

Online threechilliman

I have to agree with punk on that -- they don't al use the same rule book. If they faff a lot a will make a point of looking at my watch at teh start of teh actual session in a way that they can see... but a prossie who want to shortchange you on the clock is going to be a bitch anyway

Agreed. The one I was referring to doesn't start the clock until we're both ready. She's also a damn good fuck and sexy as hell.

tcm

GeeWiz

IMO it's easier to control on an outcall.  Take care of the formalities downstairs.  Let her freshen up or change if she wants to.  Then session begins when you are both in the bedroom.  Never had issue with this.

On an incall, some seem to think that you having a pee or shower first is included.  It isn't or shouldn't be anyway.  Not paying until you're ready to begin makes it easier to get your full time in as you can always walk at this point.

Offline Trevor12

This is exactly the kind of advice I was hoping for.

I'm not sure how to insert multiple quotes, but I think I'll start incorporating a combination of the below depending on the girl: 

GeeWiz: "Not paying until you're ready to begin makes it easier to get your full time in as you can always walk at this point"

vt: "So, just before handing over the cash, confirm the amount due and ask in a concerned way something like "Do you still have time for a full hour because it's now 10 past?" whilst looking at your watch and noting the current time."

vt: "Then leave the watch where you can see it and if she looks like she's going to shut up shop early, you can take a look at it as if you're concerned about over-running and say "How much time do we have left? Oh, it's OK, we still have 15 minutes to go""

smiths: "i ensure they see me look at it before and during the breaks i need at a punt and hear me say how long is left"

Marmalade: "but a prossie who want to shortchange you on the clock is going to be a bitch anyway"
This is so true.

dilettante

I've twice recently had alarms go off about 20 mins into the punt - because I took a shower, which THEY asked me to take.  It's not as though they kicked me out on the dot, though.  I tend to wear a watch during a punt, it's surprising how much you can fit in in the 30 mins, not often I can last longer than 20 anyway.

Though I suspect the average prossie mentality would be something along the lines of "I'm selling myself cheap anyway, other girls charge more, so fair enough to include shower time."

Redhead Lover

I'm fine with the time starting once I enter the house, as the girl is dressed to my requirements, which is part of the reason I'm seeing her.  Like to get a good look up and down her body, while handing over the cash.  I then get a great view and feel of her arse on the way to the bedroom.

Obviously, if this takes more than a couple of minutes, I'd have an issue.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 06:32:53 pm by Redhead Lover »

Offline eyeseebee

Once I've shot my load twice I generally want to get on my way. Unless shes blatantly taken the piss it doesn't bother me if we don't get down to business until 5 mins in. I don't care if I've still got a few minutes left at the end either, once I've done what I've gone there to do I don't see the point in hanging around. A bit like a pay and display car park, I don't sit in my car when I'm ready to leave just to get every minutes worth for my money.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 06:54:30 pm by eyeseebee »

Offline smiths

Once I've shot my load twice I generally want to get on my way. Unless shes blatantly taken the piss it doesn't bother me if we don't get down to business until 5 mins in. I don't care if I've still got a few minutes left at the end either, once I've done what I've gone there to do I don't see the point in hanging around. A bit like a pay and display car park, I don't sit in my car when I'm ready to leave just to get every minutes worth for my money.

If thats what suits you fair enough. Paying for parking in my punting areas is nowhere near as expensive as punting though so i ensure i get the time thats been agreed and paid for, and crucially i enjoy myself so want to get the most i can out of it.

Offline The_Don

seems to depend on wg / house, some start the clock as soon as you ring the bell

Had this a few times and been up to 10+ min before she back in the room. I.E book for 2pm, made to wait a little then shown the room,(I ask to use the loo first). Ask a few questions and sort out paper work. 10 min could have passed, I remind her of the time and ask if she has a booking later as I want my full time (hour or what ever I booked) I do this with most new W/G I punt. I don't like it when you get back to back bookings and they rush you out the door (with out giving the stated time paid for)

Offline cueball

For me the start time is when the booking is timed for, I'm always showered before in my own time, I don't fuck about with brews n biccies, it's a case of "hello, I'm your ten o'clock, you're nice, pay, Shall we....

Offline CBPaul

I normally arrive freshly showered and ready to get down to business but if I do have a shower I expect the clock to start after that.
On one occasion a prossie used more time wasting tactics than all the others put together - shower, leave room to stash money, again to get a drink, yet again to get condoms, and again to check front door was locked. Towards the end of this I set the count down time on my iPhone to 60 mins and secretly started it once she was finally undressing. Not best pleased when I pulled the phone out and said 'still 20 minutes left, cowgirl for round 2 ?'

With most punts if it is all timed to the minute then it is generally an average punt at best with a conveyor belt type who will be in another town the next week. Neither they nor their pimp give a shit whether you go back.

Of course there are always those who do want repeat business but are so stupid they don't realise that a punter who leaves feeling short changed by 5 minutes probably won't be back for another full booking

On the other hand a 5 or 10 minute over run from the agreed booking time, to allow for the initial niceties, tends to follow a much more relaxed punt with prossie who is trying to get repeat business.

Offline The_Don

With most punts if it is all timed to the minute then it is generally an average punt at best with a conveyor belt type who will be in another town the next week. Neither they nor their pimp give a shit whether you go back.

Of course there are always those who do want repeat business but are so stupid they don't realise that a punter who leaves feeling short changed by 5 minutes probably won't be back for another full booking

On the other hand a 5 or 10 minute over run from the agreed booking time, to allow for the initial niceties, tends to follow a much more relaxed punt with prossie who is trying to get repeat business.

+1 flexibility is key  :thumbsup:

If the service is good and she allow for things; few mins for formalities etc. I'm more then likely to return and even leave early (though my own choice) on repeat visits. As some W/G rates for 30 min to 1 hour may be £20-£30 difference,I would go for the hour (more relaxed for me)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:34:13 pm by The_Don »

Offline Marmalade

Some think that a mere 20 minutes in the bathroom for a good scrub and groom and sampling of their toiletries (not forgetting pervy stuff with heated towel rails) and then coming out and declaring the 30 minute appointment starts from now, well I suppose some of them have a point.  It's a bit like going into Tesco for a buy-one-get-one free and saying I'll just have the free one for now thanks.

There is a very posh brothel in Rio ("4x4") and it costs very little (about a fiver), or nothing (depending on time of day) to go in, enjoy the bar, showers, saunas, air-conditioning and locker room but if you take a girl the prices start at something (to my mind) outrageously expensive.

But it is only down the road from knock-shops with limited shower facilities. Time starts from when she grabs your money (usually a few minutes after she grabs your dick and you say "sim, ok." Price for the shag: depending on currency exchange rates, less than a fiver if you're quick.

Guess where I go for a long shower.  :P
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:09:16 pm by Marmalade »

GeeWiz

Don't wear a watch, but I start an hour-long CD as the session starts.  You can hit the vinegar strokes on certain songs.  Music is a trick some pros use too, but more than likely they play from when you enter their gaff.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 02:44:55 pm by GeeWiz »