Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lilly19_ - No show - Avoid  (Read 965 times)

1 review(s) for lilly19_ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

External Link/Members Only

As I couldn't see any mention of her on here I wanted to note my experience.

Booked her well in advance for an outcall which was confirmed at the time of booking and again on the day.

Come the agreed time she didn't show up and messages to her on AW were later deleted unread.

Her AW feedback states several similar experiences.

---

Interestingly her email address on her AW profile is - lillylove6@outlook.com

and on saafe there is a posting from lillylove which fits in:

---

Not sure if she really exists or is just unsure about getting into this type of work.
Bit of a shame as her pics look good to me, though the prices do look a little on the low side which makes me wonder.

If you are going to try and see her it's probably best to have a plan b arranged.

Offline AlTerminator

Contacted her a month ago, same thing, good communications but changed when tried to to talk to her on the phone to confirm, because something did feel off, she never called, repeatedly  made excuses, seemed like she was avoiding that so yeh, must be a scammer, her email was different too, before it was lillylove5. Avoid!

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Same here, good comms to make the booking, sent a face photo by email, then on the day no show with a feeble excuse.

Judging by the face photo she probably is 19, and I did wonder if she had yet to pluck up the courage to actually shag a punter.