Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Mel - MELting hot gorgeous-Upgraded service & DUO with Lara  (Read 12058 times)

20 review(s) for NAUGHTY.MEL (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

west8

Looks like I hit a raw nerve Jason.

Don't appreciate criticism of your fluffiness/promotion of Mel I guess. Funny thing is that I really wanted to return until I started reading your 'updates'. Trust me, you're doing her no favours mate.

I'll leave you alone now before you blow a gasket.

Jason

The author of the fluffiest reviews who are not even reviews but explicit bullshit posted as reviews has the cheek to call me fluffy or tout. As for you not visiting Mel again. Thank fuck that Mel will stay safe from a barebacker of an alcoholic junkie whore. So I AM doing her a favour by protecting her from a public health hazard like you:

Antonian: External Link/Members Only

Now I leave you alone to throw your toys out of the pram. I will come back to you with a very special separate thread to implement what I promised you before :hi:

west8

The author of the fluffiest reviews who are not even reviews but explicit bullshit posted as reviews has the cheek to call me fluffy or tout. As for you not visiting Mel again. Thank fuck that Mel will stay safe from a barebacker of an alcoholic junkie whore. So I AM doing her a favour by protecting her from a public health hazard like you:

Antonian: External Link/Members Only

Now I leave you alone to throw your toys out of the pram. I will come back to you with a very special separate thread to implement what I promised you before :hi:

Second time you've posted my AW ID - have fun with that. The only person who cares is you.

Next time you see your imaginary girlfriend, ask her to read my review of her on here and confirm it's accurate.

Another stalker thread no doubt. I wonder if you're the guy Mel has referred to as being 'very strange as he asks too many questions'.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:16:19 pm by west8 »

hpsauce1950

jason it was not my intention to offend you but seriously you were like her twitter update plus the fact you told us you have spent a small fortune it just feels that you are getting something out of this from her.. it could be extra time.. free extra services and etc..

her services are still not accurate believe me she does not not receive humiliation, sub games, period play and all the other extreme stuff.

It is basically the romanian trick after gettin you in the door.. those services would be extra and really expensive or for some reason she can't do it today..

if she is reading this then she is one lucky girl .. she has her own knight in shinning armour :)..

Jason

Intana/hpsauce1950. Enjoy your ban fucktard. No doubt you will soon be back under a different name with more fantasy accusations.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Another stalker thread no doubt. I wonder if you're the guy Mel has referred to as being 'very strange as he asks too many questions'.

Tut tut! Were you interrogating her about other punters!

Didn't you accuse me of this on another thread! Hypocrite!

:rolleyes: