Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: big booty, bubble butt, bum thread (2015)  (Read 70320 times)

Offline hawai5o

AW link??

Arabian.Princess  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
KIM KARDASHIAN ASS

Town:    Kensington, Gloucester Road, Sloane Square
County:    Kensington and Chelsea
Region:    London
Nationality:    British

On here External Link/Members Only
The Best Arabic girl in London Anissa Kardashian

???

punther

Arabian.Princess  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
KIM KARDASHIAN ASS

???

Have you seen her?

Has anyone seen her?

Offline MrFuckYouandFilm

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Not her original profile borrowed from another girl also ad on Vivastreet.

She's older and chunky so not to every ones taste but ass is built very nicely. Saw her a couple weeks back
gives a good honest service gave her a good proper pounding.

It's hard to find a nice booty here without having to pay over the odds for it.

I've seen her before under her old name "MILF MUFFIN" and she's about size 16 and a bit of a tummy and wobbly thighs but her room is very clean, gives a killer bj and her ass looks great from behind.  So if you're an ass man you could do a lot worse. 

joseph670

I've seen her before under her old name "MILF MUFFIN" and she's about size 16 and a bit of a tummy and wobbly thighs but her room is very clean, gives a killer bj and her ass looks great from behind.  So if you're an ass man you could do a lot worse.

profile has been taken over

joseph670

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Not her original profile borrowed from another girl also ad on Vivastreet.

She's older and chunky so not to every ones taste but ass is built very nicely. Saw her a couple weeks back
gives a good honest service gave her a good proper pounding.

It's hard to find a nice booty here without having to pay over the odds for it.

Do you have her vivastreet profile or would it be possible to send me her number? cheers

Biscuitman

Have you seen her?

Has anyone seen her?
I saw Arabian princess her photos were flattering but she does have a nice ass & no way is she early 20s, her service slightly limited but she was a nice lady & real Arabic. Definitely not the same girl as Anissa Kardashian. The best butt I have ever seen was yesterday afternoon on a different Arabic lady who also uses the name Kardashian on her AW profile she was an all together 10/10 for me & out of my usual price range, but she has asked I don't mention her 😬🤐

Biscuitman

On a roll today  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I like the look of her! She looks slightly Oriental or Filipino which I like. Who has seen her?

Offline pumps

I like the look of her! She looks slightly Oriental or Filipino which I like. Who has seen her?

Nope what you see there is the very typical Dominican look!

Biscuitman

Nope what you see there is the very typical Dominican look!
Dominican Republic or Dominica?  🤓

punther

I saw Arabian princess her photos were flattering but she does have a nice ass & no way is she early 20s, her service slightly limited but she was a nice lady & real Arabic. Definitely not the same girl as Anissa Kardashian. The best butt I have ever seen was yesterday afternoon on a different Arabic lady who also uses the name Kardashian on her AW profile she was an all together 10/10 for me & out of my usual price range, but she has asked I don't mention her 😬🤐

Reviews to follow??  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

Biscuitman

Reviews to follow??  :drinks:  :thumbsup:
I am actually shy and very dull, I would probably make it all sound boring 😐

punther

This is an anonymous internet forum no need to be shy no one knows who you are

Reviews dont have to be interesting. They just need to be factual. Say what services you got and them give your overall opinion of the prossie and the service

Most of my reviews take about 5 mins to write

You can follow this template:

Durtation:
  xx minutes

Cost: £xx

Location: Just say the area and which station it was close to if you know( dont give the actually address)

Service:List the services you actually received
e.g. OWO, Kissing, Doggy, etc.

Description:
Just give a brief summary of the punt and the girl as a whole e.g. was communication straightforard, was she friendly, was she honest about services, was she enthusiastic  et. etc.

It does not need to be interesting. Jus be factual

Your fellow punters will be very greatful for all the reviews you post and they can learn from your experiences the say way you have learned from reading other peoples reviews

This forum is all about sharing  :drinks: Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions

Biscuitman

This is an anonymous internet forum no need to be shy no one knows who you are

Reviews dont have to be interesting. They just need to be factual. Say what services you got and them give your overall opinion of the prossie and the service

Most of my reviews take about 5 mins to write

You can follow this template:

Durtation:
  xx minutes

Cost: £xx

Location: Just say the area and which station it was close to if you know( dont give the actually address)

Service:List the services you actually received
e.g. OWO, Kissing, Doggy, etc.

Description:
Just give a brief summary of the punt and the girl as a whole e.g. was communication straightforard, was she friendly, was she honest about services, was she enthusiastic  et. etc.

It does not need to be interesting. Jus be factual

Your fellow punters will be very greatful for all the reviews you post and they can learn from your experiences the say way you have learned from reading other peoples reviews

This forum is all about sharing  :drinks: Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions
ok well I will give it a go 👍

Biscuitman

KIM KARDASHIAN ASS

???
those pics on the Anissa Kardashian profile feature atleast 3 seperate girls so that looks like a bait and switch. There is another lady who uses the name Kardashian on AW who is also certainly Arabic.

Offline ecpr

Banned reason: Habitually posting social media links.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Hotshots76

It might be worth nothing that the 1st 2nd and 4th profile all have the "treat yourself" and price break down... I am guessing they all have the same pimp or Web designer  :lol:

Beautiful big round asses though

Offline yeahbaby

have seen and reviewed nina,
wouldnt recommend personally.
very vacant and crafty with services offered vs delivered.

Offline PapaSmurf

What's so attractive about butt implants(I'm guessing) and a woman that looks ripped like a man?  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Sorry lads FAKE!

Juliana Guerin

External Link/Members Only

The pics looked like obvious instagram grabs.

Offline Anadin

Sorry lads FAKE!

Juliana Guerin

The pics looked like obvious instagram grabs.

What makes you think she's a fake? Her instagram clearly shows she's in London and then there's the verification pic. Looks real enough to me, just a bit outta my price range at the moment. :(

That being said her friend Rafaela Ravena looks amazing, now if she's available I might have to dip into the savings.

Offline hawai5o

She is one of
of Chelsea foxy Girls . Got my eyes on carmen but she only does A level in a one hour booking ..

Offline hawai5o

She is one of
of Chelsea foxy Girls . Got my eyes on carmen but she only does A level in a one hour booking ..

Milo117

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 09:08:04 pm by Milo117 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So which lady has the BIGGEST bum and or thighs / hips ?

(Why do ladies so often not reveal their hip measurement in the interview schedule?)

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw her recently. Has a nice bubble butt and ended up cumming while banging her in doggy while she backed in and out furiously.

Offline pumps

I think  you have this confused with the 'Fat cunt' thread

Indeed she's all wrong for this thread

Online Hotshots76

I'm so glad this thread exists because I'm hoping one day we discover a real gem but in the mean time until that happens I remain horrified of people's recommended wgs

Offline hawai5o

Is the agency Chelsea foxy girls a good agency as the girls prices seem to be reasonable for what's showing on the site  ??  Couldn't find a review of it

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I've seen Daniella a Columbian on two occasions, amazing ass link is below External Link/Members Only

Offline markimark08

Just seen her too and thought i'd share my thoughts.

Def the girl in pics, also

External Link/Members Only    - found this video when doing my research given she has zero feedback!

Def the girl in the pictures wasnt 'made up' so didnt look quite as good, fake big boobs and an absolute huge ass - think two footballs!

Wondered whether the ass was fake, it was massive but nice :)

Offline PapaSmurf

External Link/Members Only    - found this video when doing my research given she has zero feedback!

Def the girl in the pictures wasnt 'made up' so didnt look quite as good, fake big boobs and an absolute huge ass - think two footballs!

NICE! Seems like she's leaving the UK though. I'll add her profile to my favorites.

Offline PapaSmurf

Found this one. Could be fake. Looks like she looted some strippers instagram.

joseph670

She looks good. What about her service? Did she do FK?

joseph670

Offline markimark08

@joseph670

She didn't do DFK, some light kissing.  Liked having her tits licked and sucked (more or less forced this from her side) and having her ass slapped.

Wouldn't say it was GFE service, don't know about RO as that's not my thing so didn't asked.

I would describe her as a suck and fuck service.  Friendly enough girl too.

She said she was here for four months, not sure if she men't she had already been here for that time or will be.

Offline markimark08

@PapaSmurf

I wouldn't rely solely on Back page, check to see if she is somewhere else too.

Offline markimark08

Might have to check her out. She looks hot!

Let us know how you get on. These type of girls are normally only around for weeks so you never get proper reviews and feedback available.  Always a risk being the one to TOFTT!

I only risked Daniela as i found video evidence, which is rare.