Author Topic: MIMI_Sexy_Thai - Croydon  (Read 2331 times)


12 review(s) for MIMI_Sexy_Thai (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline thisisitfororen

External Link/Members Only

I struggled with this a little bit as facially she was quite gorgeous, solid 8/10 for me but decided to walk in the end to listen to my gut. The welcome was quite cold, not super annoyed or anything, but wasn't particularly smiley or friendly. She gave off a stern secretary vibe. Ultimately, I'd rather regret not being able to see her even if she were reviewed to be really great than to regret offloading time and money to a bad experience.

Comms

Arranged a booking today for 30m £100 with extras £10 for fk and owo each, comms were responsive by maid, the same handler who looks after Punpun/Irene/Ivy and Mayu.

Location
About 5-7mm walk from East Croydon station off the main road, relatively discreet and quiet space.

Girl

I can see the likeness in her profile pic vs IRL, but likely +8-10 years. Still facially very gorgeous, but her boobs looked way too big for her frame so likely a job there, but looked great nonetheless. 5'5/6, fair skin tone though more golden than the porcelain white in pics and around a size 8. I can see her being very popular with other punters if she warms up a bit and its why I struggled to walk in the end. I even handed over the money, then just decided against it at the last second. Again I could have been paranoid and overthinking it a bit, but my gut feeling was not having it. If she had dressed in some incredible lingerie as opposed to civvy clothes though, the other brain might have screamed louder than the gut.


Service

n/a

Summary

Facially she is the girl in the pics for sure. Just very touched up, and the usual Thai +5-10 years in person. Though, still very very pretty, hot bod but ultimately her cold demeanour sent flight signals all around.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2026, 10:36:37 pm by Head1 »

Offline thisisitfororen

Sorry guys this was meant to be a neutral, I've reported to the mods or if someone else can change this please that would be great! Otherwise happy for this to be removed and I can redo again.

Offline chr0n0_0

She has moved to Sunbury now. I will take heed of this review but will proceed and report back.

Offline thisisitfororen

She has moved to Sunbury now. I will take heed of this review but will proceed and report back.

She's also had a positive review since here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=456051.0

As I said, I think she would be popular just given her looks, and if her attitude is positive, she'd definitely be a popular one!

Offline Blazing29

I have seen her few days ago and it was a positive one. Will post a review soon but she's only at Sunbury until this sunday.