Author Topic: A weekend spent in a couple of FKKs  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Rascal2021

I visited FKK Artemis in Berlin last autumn and have been itching to repeat the experience. I had a business meeting in Berlin on a recent Monday and thought I would spend the previous weekend finding a diverting way to enjoy travelling there…

On the Saturday night, I found my way to Darmstadt and headed over to FKK Sharks. 65 euro entry and the usual locker set-up, all very smooth. After showering, headed straight to the buffet for sustenance and then wandered through the club exploring the extensive facilities and admiring the views. I find the whole experience intoxicating... surrounded by about 60-80 naked and confident young women seeking attention and funding, which I am more than happy to provide.

Having said that, for a Saturday night, the ladies present at 9pm were a little disappointing and few tickled my fancy, so I took a seat and had friendly conversations with a number of girls… every one of them was Romanian but it’s always pleasant to talk while someone is squeezing you in the right place. A couple of (free) drinks later, it had reached 11pm and there was a distinct influx of 6-10 much better-looking girls (in my view – i.e. more natural breasts, less lip filler) and I was joined by a pretty petite Bulgarian, Anais, who was smiley, good English and very tempting. I said I would get back to her after I had completed another cruise around the club and 15 minutes later she accosted me again. I had been there for two and a half hours by then and I was aching to enjoy myself… and that was my first mistake. She upsold me to a one-hour session with OWO and CIM (160€ for the hour + 40€ for each extra = 240€) and we headed upstairs. Things started well enough with the oral which was decent, but she was utterly distracted and that continued throughout. We moved on to sex in various positions but she was working me towards climax as quickly as she could. After 25 minutes, she encouraged me to return to oral so she could finish me off, when I reminded her it was a one-hour booking… another obvious mistake – I should have cut it off at 30 minutes considering how it was going… but I didn’t (a horny fool and his money are soon parted). We returned to sex and she was working me hard – she had good vaginal control and this was quite enjoyable, especially in reverse cowgirl where I could see her lovely arse and I could imagine she was enjoying it. But then my final mistake – her muscle control was having the desired effect and I came inside the bag after 40 minutes. So, no CIM, and she was keen to get out of the room and back in the club. I paid the amount agreed, feeling very short-changed, but also recognising it was my own horny stupidity with a smooth and pretty operator. I stuck around for another 30 minutes or so, but then decided to cut my losses and look forward to Berlin.

I checked into my Berlin hotel at about 7pm on Sunday, quick shower and then over to FKK Artemis, where I had been before. First, the staff at check-in are classy and welcoming – I offered the standard 90€ entry and 50€ was returned immediately as it was Sunday evening and there is half-price entry. Artemis is smaller than Sharks, fewer facilities and fewer girls, probably 40 when I arrived and maybe 50-60 when I left, but then Sunday is probably a quieter night. Again, a majority of girls were Romanian, but there were a number of Caribbeans of the BBW variety (not my taste) and also some South Americans. All in all, a prettier bunch and I was conflicted about who to choose. A lovely Romanian, Katerina, came over to chat to me, asked me my preferences and was keen to show me her tongue stud, which she explained she could use very effectively. She noticed that she was already having the desired effect down below and gave me “the eyes”… but learning from last night’s mistakes, I thought I would give it a little longer for my raging hard-on to diminish and I could make a cooler assessment! But, 30 minutes later, having failed to spot anyone with more charms, Katerina and I were upstairs together (100€ for 30 minutes + 40€ for OWO and 40€ for CIM). She delivered on everything she promised and I happily deposited in her mouth after 31 minutes. She was just as pleasant after the event, cleaning me up and being affectionate… she realised she had done a very good job for me and I happily gave her a 50€ tip (so 230€ in total). I stuck around for another hour or so and got back to my hotel room around midnight, fully satisfied.

In total, with entry to both clubs, taxi fares and two girls, I had spent 650 euros for one really good fuck… clearly a high price to pay, but for me, visiting FKKs is so much more than that. It is great to be amongst the decadence of these places, so I tend to think of it as eight hours in the company of so many attractive naked women… I will be doing it again whenever the opportunity presents itself. I probably wouldn’t go back to Darmstadt, but I will certainly get back to the Berlin scene.

Offline Malvolio

You shouldn't have to pay extra for OWO in either of those places.  If the WG insists on extra cash, tell her no deal and you will find someone else.  It's very likely she will suddenly change her mind.

Offline VidiViciVeni

I was in Artemis recently, also on a Sunday (writing up my experience, but TLDR neutral).

The girls were charging 70 euros base and OWO was always 20 extra.

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the review. I’m in Munich later this year and it’s interesting to read up on these FKKs. I’d love to try one but the mechanical style and the extras being pushed on would turn me off a bit. Seems the 2nd place you visited was better.

Plus the extras can add up fast.