Author Topic: AliceBabylicious in Milton Keynes  (Read 2707 times)


4 review(s) for AliceLove-Sex (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline greenma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was the first time I saw Alice in Milton Keynes. The booking was straight forward. Texted her on Whatsap and she replied pretty soon. Bookings for the day only. She informed me about the extras, sent me the address and off I went.

Location: Clean spacious apartment in city centre. Easy parking, safe and secure.

The lady: I found her extremely beautiful, much better looking in real than in the pictures. Dressed exactly as requested. Her English is perfect and you can have any kind of conversation with her.

Cost: £120 for an hour plus £30 for FK, £30 for Domination


 I buzzed the bell and the door opened with Alice hidden behind it.
Was welcomed into a nice small room with a cozy double bed. My first impression of the girl - she was much better looking in person than in the pictures. I had asked for a leather outfit and she delivered it. She was really stunning. Nice makeup just enough to enhance her beautiful face. Her English is very good and you can have nice real conversations with her about your likes and dislikes.
We quickly discussed what I was after, I gave her as much information about all that I wanted and also my hidden desires, what I enjoyed and how. I had always been after a hybrid between a GFE and a dom session, so we agreed she would be my loving girlfriend that enjoys being dominant and wants to use me today for her own pleasure.
Then I was ordered to get on the bed, my ankles were tied to each other with some ropes, then the same to my wrists so I was completely helpless. Then a mouth gag was applied so I cannot speak and I felt so helpless and entirely at the mercy of this lovely looking lady. It was a sensational feeling.
Then she started teasing me, slowly exploring my body. She sat on my chest with her lovely pussy just in front of my face. I was burning with desire to lick it and taste it but could not actually reach it and had the mouth gag so the only thing I could do was to enjoy the sight.
Then she started sucking my cock, I could feel her soft lips and I could tell she loves doing this.
After a couple of minutes she removed the gag and I was finally allowed to bury my tongue deep into her tasty pussy. That alone felt amazing. I was made to lick her pussy and ass and from her moans I think she was quite enjoying it all.
Then she decided it was time to ride my cock. The sight of seeing my cock diving deep and disappearing into her pussy was so erottic. After some time she turned around with her back towards my face and climbed on my cock again. I could gently scratch her back which turned her on and she was bouncing up and down on my cock faster and faster.
Then she decided it was time for more teasing and edging, she sat on my face to clean her drenched pussy and proceeded to more cock sucking. She enjoyed bringing me to an edge a couple of times which increased my desire to a state that I could not take any more. I had one of my most intense orgasms lately.
What else can i say - a big thank you my dear Alice, I will be back for more soon.

Offline HornyHemel

An amazing review, which combined with the fact that this is the OP's first review/post since joing UKP over 5 years ago, leads me to believe that something is not quite right here!   :crazy: :wacko:

Also, Alice is a confirmed BB'er from the AW field reports.   :scare:

Offline Big Bad R

To be fair HH he has to start somewhere !

Think it is genuine as he uses the same name on AW, not wise in my opinion, and he has posted a review on there.

Not for me, as she clearly advertises BB. As the OP doesn’t mention protection assume he was happy with that 🤢 Each to their own……

Offline greenma

Taking into consideration her other reviews I was also surprised that I was happy with the service of the girl. That is why I decided to give her review. The  service was OWO but the sex was then covered as I would not go for the BB even if it was free.
As for why it is my first review - as most of the girls need negative ones and I would not bother to waste time on that.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Taking into consideration her other reviews I was also surprised that I was happy with the service of the girl. That is why I decided to give her review. The  service was OWO but the sex was then covered as I would not go for the BB even if it was free.
As for why it is my first review - as most of the girls need negative ones and I would not bother to waste time on that.

Thanks for putting this review on mate but please - negative reviews are not a waste of time. They save other punters from making mistakes. Do take the time to share your experiences with the group. Thanks