Author Topic: Anise, RedroseSpa 5 Walkers Court Soho  (Read 2987 times)

Offline johnsthomas

External Link/Members Only

Phone: 02036212181

Some annoying health issues have been stopping my punting action for a short while however while in London last week was having a wander in Soho and came across Redrose Spa in Walkers court. It is strange how life goes round! This place is owned by Nana who is very well reviewed on her for her other shops Roseberry Spa and WXY Spa. If you look back at my reviews you will see that I saw her in 2018 a couple of years after I first saw her in Dean Street.

Anyway cutting to the chase I took the plunge and headed up the narrow staircase getting to the second floor where I was welcomed and asked how long I would like and agreed an hour for £50.
I was offered the use of the toilet which was very small but clean and functional then lead up to the third floor by a young lady who turned out to be Anise.

The massage room I was shown into was small but had a lovely sturdy table and a small sink. I started undressing and before I was finished Anise joined me in the room with a big smile.

At this point I have to remind myself not to judge a book by its cover since although a lovely girl she is built for comfort more than speed!
I lie face down on the table and for a good 20 minutes receive one of the best massages I have had for a long time. I have had problems with my shoulders and she dit a truly amazing job on them. For another few moments she started working on my legs including a few cheeky swipes at which point I suggested it was time for us to swap places and for me to massage her to which she readily agreed quoting £60 for B2B

I hopped off the bed and she quickly stripped to reveal a pair of ample tits then got onto the bed face down.

I love to give a massage and despite being a little out of practice soon had her squirming to my touch. She has very sensitive nips which she loved having teased and also seemed to enjoy reverse oral although no fingers inside (tongue no problem)

I would describe what followed as a GFE with deep kisses followed by 69 at which point the inevitable happened and ended with me being a very happy chap.

Overall I would thoroughly recommend a visit and while not what most people would describe as a looker Anise was a lovely person to spend a very satisfying hour with.

Offline joshwinkers

Glad you had a good time with her, when I booked her Nana told me her name was Ruby (which she'd been using for a couple of months), but in the room Anise said she was changing her name, and I'm glad to know that's official now.

Offline Massage Bloke

"It is strange how life goes round!"


Yep, the walk-up closed at 28 Peter Street, which had been there forever, and had the feel of a 1950s film set of a Soho sex worker's den, and then a few feet away, Nana opens up another gaff to add to her empire!

Offline MrMohican

You havent said what you paid in total - just the massage cost of £50 - surely the other stuff was charged as an extra, right?

Offline Massage Bloke

You havent said what you paid in total - just the massage cost of £50 - surely the other stuff was charged as an extra, right?

Fourth paragraph:  "she readily agreed quoting £60 for B2B"

So with the £50, that would make £110 in total.  :hi:

Offline johnsthomas

Fourth paragraph:  "she readily agreed quoting £60 for B2B"

So with the £50, that would make £110 in total.  :hi:

Correct £50 + £60 =£110.00 Total