External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyBooking: £130 for 1 Hour, made through WhatsApp, Flat number given a couple of minutes after the booking time, I was getting ready walk.
Venue: The Flat is near The Griffin, takes a bit of searching around to find, once you are buzzed in the main gate.
Lady: It is the lady in the pictures, but not as glamorous as the photos, initially I thought it was a different lady, but on re-checking it is the same person. Slim, around 30 years of age. She can speak English, there was no effort from either of us to make conversation, she got on with things in a business like manner.
Action: face down, oil massage on a bed, decent enough massage. Turnover, a little more massage. HJ started of slowly and built up to a fast finish, it did not take long to get me off. Then a foot massage and a quick shower. At no point did I touch or play with her body.
Conclusion: Ok experience, fairly business like, I did not feel that the lady was selling me short. Pretty similar to what I would experience with a booking through Tantric Pleasure. It did the job, without being memorable. A low positive.