Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naught Mel - Earls Court  (Read 2058 times)

20 review(s) for NAUGHTY.MEL (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

baller99

Wow, is the first and only word that comes to mind. What an experience!! Thanks for the find Jason.

Comms-Great
Yesterday on the spur of the moment, I tried to arrange something. Sent Mel a text around noon with my preferred time slot (afternoon) and got a reply shortly saying she can accommodate me. I didn't read the text immediately and by the time I replied, that time slot was now gone. Luckily she gave me a time slot in the evening however it was clear that I was squeezed in between bookings. Overall though very responsive.

Location-Acceptable
Located near the station on earls court but it is not too discrete. Always a lot of foot traffic so I can see it being a tad uncomfortable if you get stranded and she doesn’t answer the phone. Luckily not a problem for me, she picked up right away and buzzed me in. The main door to the entrance slams shut loudly after you walk through, so beware. The apartment is a small one bedroom with shower facilities. Did not use it as I had showered from home.

Looks-Stunning, Personality-enjoyable
It has been mentioned here before but you truly have to see it to believe it. I was slightly tired going into the punt but that changed the second I saw her. She has an unbelievable body, great skin with curves in the right places. Fantastic tits and an ass that could kill. And she is facially very good looking. She was also dressed immaculately wearing sexy red lingerie. I think she had brown hair before, she is now blonde.

The Punt-Awesome
Asked for a striptease and a lap dance to begin and she performed like a pro. She joked that she is trying to get her landlord to put a pole in the place. It was coupled with DFK, and once I got her clothes off, rimming (on her), oral on her coupled with fingering. Finally I let her focused her attention on me with kissing all over my body, OWO, deep throat with great eye contact and I finished round one in with a fantastic tit wank job. She really got into everything she was doing. We joked and talked for a while. She says her English is not excellent however during the entire duration, I thought her English was good enough to have a conversations and she was easy with the smiles.
Started round 2 with with more OWO and sex in multiple positions (her on top with variations, missionary and doggy), once again she really got into it, but alas could not finish the second time. Time was running out. She did watch the clock (she wore a watch), however to be fair, I had to be somewhere too and had asked her to tell me when time was close (the so called 10 min warning). She was also booked after so couldn’t extend, but I knew this coming in that she made an effort to squeeze me in.
Got dressed and left quite satisfied looking forward to a reunion next year.

Negatives-Not Many
Just to balance out the review, I could say that she shouldn’t have taken back to back bookings but it is because of that I found a slot on short notice so really shouldn’t complain about it. I also had somewhere to be. I would say, it “appears” the infrastructure is not all set up (I actually didn’t use the shower facility but I didn’t get offered a fresh towel) but she did just move in to that location (on that day) and I’m sure that will quickly improve. It has been mentioned earlier about minor time wasting tactics but I didn’t feel it. I think this could be because she is quite chatty but I think that just her personality and her practicing her English. I felt I had control of the hour (initiation of round 2) and she really did get into everything she did and followed my queues.

Summary-Stunning, great service in the sack, time bound and definitely worth a return!

External Link/Members Only

password02

Thanks for the review - similar to the review I will be posting later tonight with a few additions -

Still think she looks very much like Denise Richards!!!

:hi:

baller99

Totally agree but a younger unspoiled version. I spent too much time starting at her body to fully capture her face to memory......need another visit to confirm. Unfortunately out of the country in January so will have to wait...

Offline Paul31

Looks and sounds good but crazy pricing £150 for an hr and £300 for 1.5 hrs

hpsauce1950

perhaps she is heavily booked and does back to back booking..

i ask a wg with similiar bizarre price structure. Her answer was that 1 hour guys usually fuck for about 20 -30 minutes max on average and leave. Guys who do more than 1 hour for example 2 hours tend to fuck really long and really hard. Her pussy would need some rest after seeing those guys hence increase down time. Not a suitable for girls like mel who does back to back booking. I think there is this information in saafe as well as why certain girls charge more for overnight then their hourly rate or charge higher or the same for longer bookings.

hpsauce1950

Negatives-Not Many
Just to balance out the review, I could say that she shouldn’t have taken back to back bookings but it is because of that I found a slot on short notice so really shouldn’t complain about it. I also had somewhere to be.
Summary-Stunning, great service in the sack, time bound and definitely worth a return!

How do you find her hygiene? Does her pussy smell or her body sticky or something? or does she has a heavy perfume smell?

baller99

I should have stated it as neutral and not negative, her hygiene was great and if you read Jasons recent review he states that she jumps in the shower in between. Also I remember that between round 1 and 2 she actually went to clean herself off properly so it is clear that she does consider this an important aspect.

baller99

The structure does seem odd, will ask her about it next time. Earlier it was stated that she did t maintain her profile so it could be an error but can't confirm. The 150 per hour to me is actually fine given her looks, her service and personality.

password02

How do you find her hygiene? Does her pussy smell or her body sticky or something? or does she has a heavy perfume smell?

All good with her personal hygiene - Saw her mid Afternoon and all good with her mouth for kissing as well as her nice shaven pussy with a nice landing strip - The only slight negative was that the bedsit in Earls Court is actually very small, however who looks at size now a days?